GDT: Devils (yay!) @ Rangers (boo!) - 3/19/2012

NJCroMag

Man they sucked on that pp...looked like they were actively trying not to score by shooting into the ranger players and not looking like they were trying to win puck battles

Sure did seem like that didn't it?

This game reminds me a lot of our last playoff series. We were so inferior in speed and physicality that we just got manhandled while sneaking in a few goals here and there.

Agree, I pretty much said the same thing in this thread...scary how slow and easily overwhelmed these guys can look.

And there it is.

Agree, I pretty much said the same thing in this thread...scary how slow and easily overwhelmed these guys can look.

And there it is.

It's amazing that we're 3-3 against the Rangers and Flyers, and 3-2 against the Pens and yet I'm not 'at all' confident in beating any of these teams if we met in the playoffs. I mean the Pens got 40 shots on net in like three or four of the games against us and are a different team now, we can't score on Bryzgalov and Pete just can't help but play the useless goons against the Rangers. Not to mention Marty stole one or two of those games we did beat the Rangers in.

By all means, give them a shot to win 5-2. Guess they're going for consistency.

Oh well, beat Ottawa tomorrow and this will be forgotten.

And there it is.

It's like sometimes we're great but when other teams take it to the next level we stay playing regular season hockey.