Pictures.

LA03

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool -- that just went off the endangered species list and into full blown extinction today!!

Yep....I officially own a classic import thats been molested a little

0f1109aa.jpg

Unless you go to Australia and bring one back.

They were selling some in Oz as a limited production since they already had the parts.

Poor, poor Pontiac. I am saddened by the loss.

So, they're still going to make Pontiacs in Australia? Huh? If so, ANOTHER reason Australia KICKS ASS!!

btw Anyone seen LA03 around?

Poor, poor Pontiac. I am saddened by the loss.

So, they're still going to make Pontiacs in Australia? Huh? If so, ANOTHER reason Australia KICKS ASS!!

btw Anyone seen LA03 around?

Not really, the Pontiac in question, the G8, is based on an Australian Holden Commodore. So they are probably going to wrap up production but I think they are continuing with the Commodore that it is based on.

Stop being a perv!

Not really, the Pontiac in question, the G8, is based on an Australian Holden Commodore. So they are probably going to wrap up production but I think they are continuing with the Commodore that it is based on.

Stop being a perv!

Yeah they will continue making them and shipping them everywhere but here for now.

Here's a picture of the entire Frick estate split up into three properties. The first one (with the number 1 pinpoint) is the historic Frick Estate Manor that is currently on the market for 68 million. This house is big but not that big.. the land is what's worth the money. The second house, on the left, is I BELIEVE, what is being built for Kovalchuk. The house on the right across the street is the house that Oprah just bought.

post-924-0-48628600-1290097668_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...