Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:33 AM

HHH is MILLIONS of times worse then Cena:
1. he's guaranteed to be in the main event forever
2. no he's not held the title, but ask about what happened to the Chris Jericho push and world title reign... ask Booker T, Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar about him too while you're at it
3. Cena is the ultimate and best spokesperson for this company in AND OUT of the ring... case in point... Vince just gave a 5 minute speech on Chris Benoit and admitting he was a murderer and how he will never be seen or mentioned on their TV again.. guess who gets the all-important first match to make people feel better.... yeup... Cena!!

and HHH as a worker has NEVER been the same since blown quad #1

you read too much wrestlezone :P

people just didn't care that Jericho came back, the pop he got wasn't that good and his outfit was hideous he looked like Bon Jericho, the build up to the match with Orton was pretty lame as well. That is the writers and the fans and jerichos fault but if you want to believe those dirt sheets thats fine.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 09 February 2008 - 04:48 AM.

#22 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

I like John Cena, I think he works hard but I admit his matches lack creativity. Its really hard to be THE GUY and no one really is better qualified than Cena. The WWE has been suffering from a lack of talent since The Stone Cold/Rock years and it shows. I'm tired of HHH, and Randy Orton has the personality of a wet sponge.

Other than Edge being a terrific Heel no one really fits into an appropriate role in this era, thats why the WWE seems to be constantly suffling the deck chairs on the Titanic with their storylines. I think a healthy Cena is the best hope for the WWE unless someone else arises.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#23 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:23 AM

Rumor has it that Rey Mysterio got injured in the overseas tour. I hope it's not true but if it is I have no idea what they are going to do for Sundays ppv because he is suppose to be fighting Edge for the World Title.

p.s. they might have announced something already but I haven't watched ECW or Smackdown this week yet so I'm a little behind and I don't check wrestling websites until I catch up.

I also changed this to the official wrestling thread, theres no real need to bring up a new thread all the time.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 16 February 2008 - 03:28 AM.

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:40 AM

we needed one of these!! :dance:

Well Rey is injured, and the only logical guy they can throw in there is Kane, which they probably will do

I dunno... I'm just not looking forward to this PPV Sunday... just don't care!!

So does anyone else think Awesome Kong is the most amazing wrestler in the business now??? :blink:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#25 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:43 PM

Anyone going to the TNA show in NYC on Thursday?
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#26 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

Anyone going to the TNA show in NYC on Thursday?

I was thinking of it but didn't want to go alone... there still tickets... I'd not mind meeting up/carpooling?

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#27 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

My somewhat predictions/preview for the No Way Out PPV tonight...

Randy Orton© vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship

- We know Cena isn't losing cleanly. This is either going to be a Cena win and he fights HHH at WM or an Orton DQ and it's Cena - Orton - HHH at WM.

Edge© vs. Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship

- They made it official that Rey is hurt. I see Vicki playing some role in this match but I think it's going to be quick and may end up with Edge "putting Rey out of action" I don't know how hurt Rey really is but I could see Kane being thrown out there to take a loss if Rey can't go tonight. Either way Edge is keeping the belt.

Raw Elimination Chamber for #1 Contendership for the WWE Championship - HHH vs. Hardy vs. HBK vs. Umaga vs. JBL vs. Y2J

- I see Y2J getting pinned by JBL. I also think Hardy eliminates HBK. The final 2 will be Hardy vs. HHH and HHH will get the win for a little revenge for Hardys Armageddon win over HHH.

Smackdown Elimination Chamber for #1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship - Undertaker vs. Khali vs. MVP vs. Batista. vs. Finlay vs. Big Daddy V

- I don't give a sh!t about this one. Undertaker is winning it.

Chavo© vs. CM Punk

- I want CM Punk to win the title back and go on to feud with Shelton Benjamin but I have an odd feeling that Chavo is going to retain the belt. I'm still picking Punk though.

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy

- who gives a sh!t, we all know Flair is winning but than again I won't be surprised if this match is the one that screws me up from having a perfect prediction of the show.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 17 February 2008 - 05:11 PM.

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:35 PM

Haven't done one of these in a while... why not??

Remember when the Tag Titles and US/I-C Belts actually mattered enough to defend?

Randy Orton© vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship

Some form of no-contest/Double DQ... something like that... H weaseled his way into the main event at mania so it's gonna be H

Edge© vs. Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship

Edge beats Rey... or Kane... matters npt....

Raw Elimination Chamber for #1 Contendership for the WWE Championship - HHH vs. Hardy vs. HBK vs. Umaga vs. JBL vs. Y2J

HHH wins his dick back :P

Smackdown Elimination Chamber for #1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship - Undertaker vs. Khali vs. MVP vs. Batista. vs. Finlay vs. Big Daddy V

- I don't give a sh!t about this one. Undertaker is winning it.

Said it all... this could be a long long piss break.....

Chavo© vs. CM Punk

- I want CM Punk to win the title back and go on to feud with Shelton Benjamin but I have an odd feeling that Chavo is going to retain the belt. I'm still picking Punk though.

Agree here... but I have the feeling it's all Chavo....

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy

Wooooooo
the legend lives on one night more
no way he loses here....

this is REALLY the whole show??

#29 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,951 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:43 AM

The Punk-Chavo match screwed up my thing.

The real story is the Big Show getting knocked in the face a few times by Mayweather and got his nose busted. I can't tell if that was suppose to happen like that but it sure as hell didn't with the way Mayweather and his posse got right out of there after and I've never seen Show run that fast.

Heres the video, its right around the 6min mark...

Edited by Satans Hockey, 18 February 2008 - 03:58 AM.

#30 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:46 PM

A little off topic, but I figured the people on this thread would appreciate it most, and it wasn't deserving of its own thread. Probably been around forever, but my co worker just sent it to me a couple weeks ago...

All By Myself...

or....

Wrestling Superstar...
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

:rofl:

Couldn't happen to a more self-deluded overrated fool !!!!!

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:35 PM

Ouch... I hate Coach and all but this sh!t is HARSH yo....

Jonathan Coachman is said to be a major whipping boy, and has heat backstage because he's not doing the job JBL did as the color commentator of SmackDown. Additionally, a few weeks back when Undertaker was brawling by the announcers table, Coach stayed near the area when the announcers are supposed to run away to sell the danger of not being there. Officials punished him by having him go to the ring after the taping to take finishers from the main eventers. He took a tombstone from Undertaker, a Batista bomb from Batista, and a shillelagh shot courtesy of Finlay.

#33 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

WWE.com has just issued the following announcement on their official website:

In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

It should be noted that one more violation of WWE's Wellness policy will result in Jeff Hardy's manditory release from the company.

Jeff has been removed from the Wrestlemania preview on WWE.com and will not be participating in the Money In The Bank match at the event.

Several WWE stars were informed of the suspension backstage at RAW last night. Hardy dropped the Intercontinental title to Chris Jericho on the show.

This is certainly a tough break for the rainbow-haired warrior, who was in the midst of the biggest singles push of his career. Hardy's previous issues with substance abuse and fears that he could relapse were factors in the company not going "all the way" with his push and awarding him with a WWE title win.

:rofl:

I was bored and tired with the Jeff Hardy about 5 minutes into his first match back

this makes my afternoon!!

#34 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

Yay! I don't like Jeff Hardy at all. Not happy he is having these issues but happy he is off the wrestling card.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#35 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

As i randomly wander into this thread...

the substance abuse noted for Hardy couldn't be roids would it? I say that in all seriousness simply because with his style wouldn't agile and quick be more needed than strength and build?

*puts hands in pockets, whistles a tune and walks slowly back out* :D
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#36 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

As i randomly wander into this thread...

the substance abuse noted for Hardy couldn't be roids would it? I say that in all seriousness simply because with his style wouldn't agile and quick be more needed than strength and build?

*puts hands in pockets, whistles a tune and walks slowly back out* :D

Nope, he's way too small and scrawny to be roiding up
though Rey Mysterio was roiding up even last year.....

Jeff's always been more of the party drug type instead of the performance one... it's amazing to me that you're on the VERGE of being the next breakthrough guy shoved down our throats for the next 2-5 YEARS and you go and dope it away like that.....

#37 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:53 PM

Nope, he's way too small and scrawny to be roiding up
though Rey Mysterio was roiding up even last year.....

Jeff's always been more of the party drug type instead of the performance one... it's amazing to me that you're on the VERGE of being the next breakthrough guy shoved down our throats for the next 2-5 YEARS and you go and dope it away like that.....

I feel bad for him though cause he obviously has personal demons that he has been trying to fight. I agree that its his fault, but when hes getting that big of a push and then he screws it up because of something dumb, I can't help but feel bad.

On the brightside, maybe Kennedy will win MITB now and get the title run he lost last year...

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#38 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

not the way Kennedy just got beat to SHREDS last night
that was almost painful to watch!

I think the MITB winner is not in the match yet
though we could only hope it be Shelton B )

It's Kennedy/Kennedy, Shelton, MVP, Jericho, Carlito

they could easily toss Kane into this match again
I just hope they keep it to SIX people
it's a better match that way

#39 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:09 PM

not the way Kennedy just got beat to SHREDS last night

I didn't watch Raw because my cable was out and I just didn't bother checking out what happened.

So... now I don't know who is gonna win MITB

and i saw an article somewhere about Shelton losing his push, plus I can't see them giving MITB to someone on ECW. Oh well, it should be a decent match regardless.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#40 yankeesjetsfan

yankeesjetsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:37 PM

I bet Jeff was in line to win MITB untill his suspension. I just hope with his suspension, they keep it at 6 and do not let Khali in the match as it would be horrible. I bet Matt takes Jeff's place as I hear Matt has returned on house shows.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users