451 replies to this topic

#41 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:26 PM

henrik lundquist will be at that hockey monkey store in woodbridge november 13th at 2pm

I may have to get an autograph of his.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#42 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

I think matt corrente has been cancelled, and also the Zajac signing at pro image do they have to over price every signing? i know they're only charging 5 bucks more than sports express ....
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#43 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

I think matt corrente has been cancelled, and also the Zajac signing at pro image do they have to over price every signing? i know they're only charging 5 bucks more than sports express ....

the corrente is definitely cancelled as i was notified via Facebook. supposedly at that bar they are having two old time rangers signing autographs there

#44 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

Im about to start the 1 hour 15 min drive down to Sports Express for the Zajac Signing. Maybe Ill see some of you there. :cheers:

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#45 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

I'll be there for it tonight, too. On Sat, I got the 16 x 20 of Elias (signed)/Zajac that will now hang in my baby son's room after tonight :-) Some collection he's got going...Brodeur stick, Elias stick, Greene stick, Greene 8 x 10, Elias/Zajac 16 x 20...he's gonna rival the Old Man's collection at this rate!
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#46 bishops317

bishops317

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:17 PM

this sat kovalchuck will be at the hockey monkey store in woodbridge if you guys dont know already i think it was from 4-5 or 5-6 not sure

#47 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

They dont allow you to get jerseys signed right?

"HockeyMonkey, in conjunction with Warrior Hockey, is very proud to announce an appearance by New Jersey Devil Forward - Ilya Kovalchuk. Come and join us for a special autograph session with Ilya. The appearance will be held on Saturday November 13th from 4:00PM to 5:00PM at the MonkeySports SuperStore in Woodbridge, NJ. In addition to the player appearance, Warrior Hockey Equipment will be 15% off*, and 10% Off Everything Else*. Complimentary photos will be available for Ilya to autograph."

Lundqvist will also be there right before Kovie makes his appearance doing a Q&A.

Edited by Quinn01, 11 November 2010 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image

#48 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:21 AM

They dont allow you to get jerseys signed right?

I think that was for Zach only because of his deal with Steiner perhaps. Kovy should be able to sign anything....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#49 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Awesome. If I dont get his autograph tonight after the game, Ill deff be there tomorrow. :cheers:

Posted Image

#50 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

is this event going to be an organized signing or a free for all

i made an attempt to the tavares event there last week and drove back home. it was too crazy. anyone know any information on this?

#51 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:25 AM

is this event going to be an organized signing or a free for all

i made an attempt to the tavares event there last week and drove back home. it was too crazy. anyone know any information on this?

I was contemplating going for Tavares. What happened over there during that one?

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#52 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:36 AM

I was contemplating going for Tavares. What happened over there during that one?

the event was too crowded. they were using the entire parking lot in front of the store for the event and police were there forcing people to park in these business complexes far away. I think if I go to the Kovalchuk one, I may get dropped off

#53 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

Yeah I dont want to get mauled in a huge fan fest but I guess for an auto on my Kovie jersey, it would be worth it.

Posted Image

#54 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:59 AM

Yeah I dont want to get mauled in a huge fan fest but I guess for an auto on my Kovie jersey, it would be worth it.

I hope he is a good guy

#55 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

I hope he is a good guy

Kovy is a great guy

#56 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

Kovy is a great guy

i am not sure what i want signed from him

#57 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

Well you get a free photo but you also are into pucks so I would say just go with a puck. Its a free signature.

Posted Image

#58 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:29 PM

Well you get a free photo but you also are into pucks so I would say just go with a puck. Its a free signature.

True but its Kovalchuk.... I want something really nice haha :cheers:

#59 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

Are you going to the game tonight? In the Den, they have some cool photos (one of which Kovy is wearing the throwback and one that is black and white except for him). They would be cool signed. Or get your jersey signed. haha

The only thing is, atleast with me, once jerseys are signed, I retire them because I am a slob.

Posted Image

#60 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:38 PM

I personally prefer photos. That is what I get signed the majority of the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users