2015 World Junior Championship

thefiestygoat

Ok, so one thing I noticed and was curious about is why the USA team taped over the logos on the front of their helmets?

I mean, yeah, you can't see it from straight ahead, but then you got the Bauer logo on both sides of the helmet that are clearly visible along with the logos on the visors. I don't understand what the purpose of this is.

Ok, so one thing I noticed and was curious about is why the USA team taped over the logos on the front of their helmets?

I mean, yeah, you can't see it from straight ahead, but then you got the Bauer logo on both sides of the helmet that are clearly visible along with the logos on the visors. I don't understand what the purpose of this is.

sponsers have some rights to ask the team to "cover up" competitive products. seems petty to me

the winter classic commircials were over the top i think they photo shopped CCM over players equipment...i could have swarn i saw ovie with ccm gear on again.  lol

sponsers have some rights to ask the team to "cover up" competitive products. seems petty to me

the winter classic commircials were over the top i think they photo shopped CCM over players equipment...i could have swarn i saw ovie with ccm gear on again.  lol

I get that and all, but it seemed like a futile effort when to cover up the logo on the front while ignoring the other, very obvious logos elsewhere.

Watching the Sweden vs Slovakia bronze medal game and I'm surprised to see Slovakia hanging in there. Actually up 3-2 right now in the 3rd on a PP goal due to a 5 min major. Ugly cross check to a Slovak player's face at the end of the 2nd.

Swedes pull the goalie with just under 2:30 left.

Slovaks put home the ENG. 4-2 with 56.7 seconds left. Wow.

Will be only the 2nd time Slovakia has won a medal. The first time was in 1999.

Edited by ATLL765