Anyone Good At Reading Czech?

Elias Sports Bureau

he's cute i guess -- his toes aren't so bad for a hockey player! :lol: I just can't get too roused by him though... I can't beleive more girlies swoon over Patty than Scotty... :rolleyes: will wonders ever cease? :lol: Anyhow -- sending link to Cathy!

I think there's plenty of Scotty swooning to go around!!

I think in Patty's case there's an element there built in for silly public swooning. And ... uh... in most cases... the Scotty element is more of a stand-back and controlled swoon?

I wouldn't begin to compare any player to any player, but you just react to some in some ways. So toes may curl for one player, but then you're beating up the guys you work with over another one. ;)

ok I'm going to wax mommy here for a sec .. chubby chubby chubby cheeks! chubby chubby chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to smootch your nephews tsubby tseeks!?

(this post just doesn't go with my avatar... :lol: )

Yes, I do!! Actually they're so cool to the touch. I just love that kid!

I get quality cheek time tomorrow! :)

I like the juxtaposition of the post with that avatar. :uni:

Hi, all. I posted once or twice on the old boards, but now I mainly lurk. Quite a boring summer we've been having, eh? Anyway, I've studied Czech and am working on translating this puppy. It'll take me a while, so if PK can get her friend to do it, I won't bother. Oh, and it's going to be very, very imperfect. Sorry! I've added question marks and comments in parentheses where I'm not sureaboutthe translation. Here's the first part:

Elias: I

Thanks again for doing it, V!!!

Like Lady Stanley said, the interview style is really different.

I ran across a couple of interviews (not as long I'm happy to say), if you get bored.

But I was really excited to see what the big one had to say. Very very interesting.

His poor girlfriend though. Ten years ain't enough? No wonder she's yelling at him!