Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

I'm starting to think that rather than just awarding player/coach keeperships based on who calls it first, they should be given out to those who have proven worthy of the keepership. Someone should announce that they would like to have a keepership in this thread and then prove over the next month that they deserve the keepership. Of course the admins of NJDevs keepers would ultimately make the decision on whether said poster deserves it.

Of course, my say means nothing...just voicing my opinion. :cheers:

Edited by ben00rs

I'm starting to think that rather than just awarding player/coach keeperships based on who calls it first, they should be given out to those who have proven worthy of the keepership. Someone should announce that they would like to have a keepership in this thread and then prove over the next month that they deserve the keepership. Of course the admins of NJDevs keepers would ultimately make the decision on whether said poster deserves it.

Of course, my say means nothing...just voicing my opinion. :cheers:

In theory a fantastic (if slightly OTT) idea, but this should still just be seen as a bit of fun. And that would rely on monitoring a number of different people at differen times, and i think you il be hard pressed to find anyone willing to do that.

That system is only really applicable to player keeperships as well.

Like i said try and see it as a bit of fun.