Red Sox to win World Series!

newjerseydevils

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watchin the game today against the jays and i it seems, the sox have an unstoppable team this year!!!!

Even when they lose, it seems the other team has a lot of troubles playing against them!!!!!

Dear lord...Don't fvcking post here,Lancer Derek and lots of Yankees fans are going to crush you... :doh1:

Kidding :P , though...I would bet the Angels are going the World Series

I was watchin the game today against the jays and i it seems, the sox have an unstoppable team this year!!!!

You are making this prediction based on beating the Jays? I think you would get a better challenge from seven year olds accustomed to playing stickball on a dirt lot.

You are making this prediction based on beating the Jays? I think you would get a better challenge from seven year olds accustomed to playing stickball on a dirt lot.

Easy there, the Red Sox played a Jays squad at 100% health, the Jays would probably be 5-10 games over .500 right now if they weren't plagued with all their injuries.

Easy there, the Red Sox played a Jays squad at 100% health, the Jays would probably be 5-10 games over .500 right now if they weren't plagued with all their injuries.

Well maybe if Ricciardi would bring in guys that had a history of being healthy rather than guys like Burnett.

I really don't care other than the fact that Ted is gouging people on cable, telephone and internet service costs and running the Jays at a loss.

Edited by Don

Even when they lose, it seems the other team has a lot of troubles playing against them!!!!!

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX