devils green hockey pants

SeanMac16

I'm looking for the green Retro pants to use to play if anyone is looking to sell or knows where I can get them it'd be much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not buy these to play in them. they are a piece of history and as a collector they should be left as is....

Chances are those pants weren't even worn by Muller. I don't know the full story, but that seller has apparently been known to misrepresent things. His items are authentic, but not always from the player he claims. Those pants are probably team issued or worn by a lesser-known player.

Also, not to open up a can of worms, but if he is willing to spend the money, he can do whatever he wants with the pants. They might be special to some Devils fans as a collector's item, but calling them a piece of history is a bit much. It's not like they are Georges Vezina's goalie pads, or an ACTUAL piece of history like George Washington's journal or something.

Chances are those pants weren't even worn by Muller. I don't know the full story, but that seller has apparently been known to misrepresent things. His items are authentic, but not always from the player he claims. Those pants are probably team issued or worn by a lesser-known player.

Also, not to open up a can of worms, but if he is willing to spend the money, he can do whatever he wants with the pants. They might be special to some Devils fans as a collector's item, but calling them a piece of history is a bit much. It's not like they are Georges Vezina's goalie pads, or an ACTUAL piece of history like George Washington's journal or something.

I meant a piece of Devils history, worn by Muller or not, even if they weren't worn by anyone they are still a neat collection piece. I did not compare them to "Vezina's pads" or Georges journals, or any piece of US History. He can do what he wants I never said he can't or wasn't allowed to buy them. All I asked was please don't buy them to play in, if he wants to he is free to do so, I have no control. I know who the seller is and about him. Thanks

Its no big deal he's asking alot for them lol Idc if their team used or whatever I just liked the green with red stripes I have a jersey they'd be sick with. I'd probably prefer them not to be from an old player but Idc haha

The shells or pants you'll most likely find are vintage from the 80s and 90s and they won't run cheap! I paid 100 just for the vintage shells. good luck in your search!

Im just surprised that a company doesn't make new ones to use you know? Like they make replica jerseys I just feel it should be the same. So I don't have to buy the ones from the 1980's

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.