GDT: Ottawa at Devils Game-5 5/5 8:00 PM

thelastonealive

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another redirection in front... Why can't we please clear the front? This is getting serious.

I like the new rules and all, but that's not a pretty goal and they wouldn't go in if we could actually touch a guy in front. We need to get one like that now.

Another redirection in front... Why can't we please clear the front? This is getting serious.

I like the new rules and all, but that's not a pretty goal and they wouldn't go in if we could actually touch a guy in front. We need to get one like that now.

Basically all of Ottawa's shots have come from the side, fvcktards :P Although that one was tipped so Marty's off the hook for now. You always wonder whether it'll come back to bite you when you fail to convert on multiple glorious chances though.

I love how the radio's on a thirty-second delay from the TV, so either I listen to the radio which will put me to sleep or I watch the TV and have Cangelosi get an orgasm when the Sens score.

Was it me or did there seem to be a noticeable cheer when the Sens scored? I wouldn't be surprised if Canada had a presence at the arena.

Edited by Hasan4978

Versus really hates us, don't they?

In the first, we hit the post twice on wide open nets, this period we are shooting it into Emery, and all they can talk about is his athleticism and how great he is. Marty is playing great all game, and then Ottawa gets a blind redirection and our goalie is "suspect".

Beezer is a dick.

Nice shot off the post... That's pretty tough.

Why do we not block shots like they are on the PK? You can't let a 100 point guy shoot from the dot like that.

Another penalty, we're done.

Great, an interference penalty followed up by an easy goal from Spezza.

And another penalty on Parise :rolleyes: If they don't man up this could get really embarassing in a hurry. The team looks shot, as if they know they blew their chance in the first period :saddevil:

Edited by Hasan4978

I think they knew it was tipped, and they needed to see if it got kicked in? That's the only thing that makes sense. Although, I don't know what kicking is anymore after the Rangers - Sabers game this week.

Never mind... Marty is tired now.

Why can't White block that instead of screening Marty?

I still find it ironic that Beeze can take pot shots at Marty from the press box. What an a$$hole.

Edited by Motor City Devil

Time to turn on the Met game I guess, if the Devils have given up I might as well too :P

BTW I thought Beezer and Marty were friends? Why would he take shots at him? Not that Marty doesn't deserve it though. Maybe VERSUS is worried about homerism and leaned on him since they've banned Doc from doing the series.

Edited by Hasan4978