Jeff Finger

ghdi

...it depends on how you look at it. His "source" may have heard that we're going to a 2'Goalie-System like we did in 94 w/30 & 31. Personally I would love that. You tend to see the best in players when there's something (or someone) they can compete with. Although I 99.99999% feel that will never happen. There's no way Brodeurs ego would alllow it. Terreri was gracious about his role with the team, a gentleman.

It would be a total waste of cap space. We get value by paying Marty so little. Bringing in someone to share the workload, unless it's a cheapo signing like Weekes, just means we pay $3 million or more a season extra for the same workload and same quality of work. Next year, our goaltending will basically account for 1/10th of the cap and our goalie is Marty. Sure as hell can't go wrong with that. The Rangers pay more and can't be sure of what they have, especially if the equipment changes.

Edited by maxpower

There's a common saying here where I work.

Must be spoken in a backwoods hick drawl.

"What's the E fur? Eeeeee-diot?"

yeah, he really said it, and yeah, he really meant it. :o:yay: