NFL Season Preview!

CRASHER

The Jets gained on defense and in the running game where they lost in the receiving corps. And really all you have is Coles, who is good receiver and gets hurt too often. I think Sanchez will be fine, he'll have his rookie hiccups and throw his dumb passes(but not as many as Favre). But he is mobile, looks to be a quick learner and a good leader. He should have a fine rookie campaign. Jets will be 9-7 again.

The bills have too many playmakers to be 4-12 bad...I think they'll be 6-10. Could be a tough spoiler team down the stretch.

Fish will have a wakeup call like the 07 Jets after Mangini fooled the world with a bad 10-6 team. 5-11 for Miami.

I think we'll see a Patriots team that is going to run up the score in every game.

Having Randy Moss and Fred Taylor I approve of this too B )

I think they are a team with something to prove and that's scary......

I think we'll see a Patriots team that is going to run up the score in every game.

They may have to.

I've heard on one than more occasion that "the Pats are back", but they never really went away...at least, not offensively, even with Cassel last season. They did put up more than 400 points last year. They'll likely do that again, but it's their 'D' that has me concerned. I know it's only preseason, but the Giants' first team 'O' lit up the Pats' second-team 'D', and this is not a team that has been able to stay away from injuries, which means some of these guys will likely wind up getting some playing time out of necessity. I think they're definitely going to win 12 games or so, but to win 13+ they're going to have to put up 480+ points (30+ per game), because I think they're going to give up somewhere between 300-350. Trading Seymour was a good move (can't pass up a first-rounder from a team that can NEVER get out of its own way), but isn't going to help them in 2009.

I think the Steelers will be between 11-5/12-4. Heck.. This year's schedule's just so easy compared to the one of last year.. And they went 12-4.Plus.. I don't get how they'll get derailed.. Unless they get injuries, but so will many teams. The patriots going 13-3 ? I doubt it. There are still questions with Brady.. Fred Taylor is like.. 32-33 years old. He's not gonna be the second coming of Corey Dillon(Like he did when he came with the Patriots..) Trading Seymour away'll definately weakness their D.. It was either him or Vince Wilfork(Both were gonna be FA after this year..) I look @ their whole D.. I think they're mostly average. Not bottom 10 or top 10.. Btw 10-20. Losing Hobbs,Bruschi,Harrison,Seymour,Samuels,Gay is gonna get them.

The Jets gained on defense and in the running game where they lost in the receiving corps. And really all you have is Coles, who is good receiver and gets hurt too often. I think Sanchez will be fine, he'll have his rookie hiccups and throw his dumb passes(but not as many as Favre). But he is mobile, looks to be a quick learner and a good leader. He should have a fine rookie campaign. Jets will be 9-7 again.

The bills have too many playmakers to be 4-12 bad...I think they'll be 6-10. Could be a tough spoiler team down the stretch.

Fish will have a wakeup call like the 07 Jets after Mangini fooled the world with a bad 10-6 team. 5-11 for Miami.

Get the fvck off it already. I've never heard such wishful thinking in my entire life. 9-7 with a rookie QB for the Jets but the Dolphins go 5-11? Please. We're not the 2007 Jets and Tony Sparano isn't Eric Mangini (thankfully).

Edited by MadDog2020

CMON BILLS IMPLOSION!!!!

I really think the Panthers are still better then the Saints...do not rule out the coaching factor there..Ill take Fox any day over Sean Payton...

I am not as high on the Titans as you are...cream puff schedule juiced them last season...I see 10-6...

And I'll take the guy who throws 5 int's all season over the one who throws them in one game thanks :P

AFC SOuth has some cushy match-ups in the NFC and AFC North's if you ask me

It's a Jets fan trying to talk about football. You should have left it at that, really. If the Jets win more games than the Dolphins, it'll be because of some insane injuries to the Dolphins-- like..uh... their entire team falls in a pool of AIDs (thanks, crasher) or the entire team get's eaten by leprochan's or something like that. Otherwise: Dolphins: 10-6 (wildcard), Jets: (-2)-18.

Hey everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I'm sorry, if I think an opinion is lunacy, I'll say something. The Dolphins- if healthy- are capable of winning 9 games this year- maybe 10 if things really go right. We will actually have a better (and deeper) roster this year than we did last year. I'm tired of the schedule argument- everyone who follows the NFL knows that a schedule that could look tough in September might not look so tough by October. It happens EVERY year. There's always a team that surprises, and there's always a couple of teams that flop. EVERY year. As sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

The only way the Dolphins win 5 games this season is if they incur a rash of Met-like injuries. We may not win 11 again, but we're a much better team than some people are giving us credit for, and we're very well coached. The attention to detail this coaching staff preaches is second to none.