Chico

RockingTheRed81

Please don't tell me to STFU. I'm voicing my opinion and there is no reason to attack. I could come back and say something nasty about your personal photo with those 2 guys in it but I'll refrain.

So nobody can bash you because you are voicing your opinion, but when other people voice their opinion it is perfectly fine for you to just fire at will?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nobody can bash you because you are voicing your opinion, but when other people voice their opinion it is perfectly fine for you to just fire at will?

I like the way you think.

I was gonna make a thread on Wednesday night about my thoughts and breakdown of all the trades that went down. But because I was so viciously attacked I will NOT create that thread. It only takes a few to spoil it for the whole board. Bye for now.

I was gonna make a thread on Wednesday night about my thoughts and breakdown of all the trades that went down. But because I was so viciously attacked I will NOT create that thread. It only takes a few to spoil it for the whole board. Bye for now.

Golden...

Oh man! Look what we did guys... damn you all. I had it on my calendar and everything...

I'd like to formally apologize on behalf of me and my "2 guy profile picture?!?!?!" I had a part in this. For that I am sorry you will not be able to read his insights on the trade deadline.

Anywho...on a serious topic. I am proud of you all. I'm glad the idiot had a piece of mind to finally STFU like I originally told him to.

You were "attacked" because you attacked everyone else for disagreeing with YOUR OPINION.

says the kid who puts on a funny hat and takes a pic of himself. I guess you had to take a picture of yourself since all of your friends were busy. :rofl:

Are you serious? You're attacking me personally, and with that weak sh!t? It's not even worth a comeback.

Oh, reading the rest of this thread it looks like it's just another internet troll. Weird how one managed to get to a hockey forum without getting his sh!t kicked in along the way.

Hope to see you at the arena.

when i was 11 years old back in 1984 my dad took me to my first devils game at the Brendan Byrne arena a 2-2 tie with the caps.

we scored 3rd row seats from the glass down in one of the corners...if i remember correctly they cost around $17.50 each.

back then Chico Resch was the face of the franchise, mel bridgeman was the captain and the devils were a rag tag outfit, but Chico was an icon.

I remember that year when they gave away the life size Chico poster...it was tacked on my wall in jersey till i graduated high school and split.

Anyhow, Chico has always been a class act, a great humble person, always there for the fans...

I was thrilled when he started to work for the devils again, and he does an amazing job.

this thread needs to be moved to off topic >> insane bullsh!t

Wow, I'm never going to get back the time I just wasted reading this.

Chico's great. Flawed, yes, but that adds to his intrigue. I'd far rather listen to a jovial former player who makes corny jokes and is occasionally incorrect than a misanthrope with no humor and a methodical penchant for perfection, which is apparently what the human joke who started this thread desires in a color analyst.

Chico reminds me of Phil Rizzuto and I miss The Scooter while watching Yankee games and would feel the same if Chico wasn't doing color for the Devils. I'd rather listen to Chico than Jaffe anyday of the week.

Chico reminds me of Phil Rizzuto and I miss The Scooter while watching Yankee games and would feel the same if Chico wasn't doing color for the Devils. I'd rather listen to Chico than Jaffe anyday of the week.

First of all, I like Billy Jaffe (and have said it many times in this forum). Second, your comparison with Rizzuto is spot on. They both have the folksy charm that fans of a team find appealing, including me. I hope Chico stays as long as he wants.

Chico annoys me when it seems he gushes about the other team. Seems like it's always in the playoffs when I'm amped up and he compliments the other teams goals and I find myself screaming at the TV. Otherwise I don't mind Chico's little goofy stories or Marty love, that's all good. Just those random moments when he talks up the other team or says something like "Now the Devils might be thinking...are we gonna do it again are we gonna let these guys come back?" (Rangers Score)

"That girl Anna there, she was so good with her hands. ... When I tried, I didn't know when to pull it out. When I did, the shaft broke and it was a mess."

Either that belongs in the Unintentional Comedy Hall Of Fame or Chico is a perverted genius.

"That girl Anna there, she was so good with her hands. ... When I tried, I didn't know when to pull it out. When I did, the shaft broke and it was a mess."

Either that belongs in the Unintentional Comedy Hall Of Fame or Chico is a perverted genius.

Come on, this is Chico. Door #1!