‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

There really is no loyalty in sports anymore. It's a damn shame.

We never will, because of good-old cryptic Lou (who failed to retain yet another home grown star), but I'd love to know what the Devils offered.

Zach did what he thought was best for him, his soon to be wife and his family. Signing with Minnesota is probably the least worst outcome from this. Team loyalty is a total fan creation.

Looking back parise to me is a Lindros or mike Gartner type player who when you have him makes the team better but will not take you all the way. We still have a solid team and maybe there are more tricks up Lou's sleeve.

Like wysh said on his twitter this is an acceptable loss

I don't really care what anyone thinks, he's a lying piece of sh!t who strung everyone along. Thats' what it looks like. This whole thing was orchestrated.

The geniuses on this board, and you know who they are, disagree with you and their word is fact.

There really is no loyalty in sports anymore. It's a damn shame.

We never will, because of good-old cryptic Lou (who failed to retain yet another home grown star), but I'd love to know what the Devils offered.

Vanderbeek's gotta leak what our offer is at some point. There may be more backlash against Zach right now but once that subsides the ownership issues are going to be speculated on again. Of course if we throw a ****load of money at Semin, then that's a different story.

Yeah pretty much. Looks like that rat ******* JP got his wish in the end, he can go **** off too. He goes above Carlos Gomez and Carol Niedermayer in notorious ex-Devil parents lol.

Dreger tweeting that both Parise and Suter exchanged texts with Heatley about whether they could win in Minnesota. Definitely a great guy to ask about winning. :rofl:

DarrenDreger

Wild players ecstatic. Heatley says he spoke with Suter 2 nights ago and swapped texts with Parise. Both asked: can we win. Answer: yes.

lol well wtf AS IF they would have said no lol

Yeah just dont get in a car w him

• Like 1

Parise basicallly got the same deal as Crosby. Insanity.

Chere of course being his usual douche self.

Hopefully the Wild are their usual sucky selves next year.

Well, going outside for brats and Sam summer.

Later gators.

Geez...there is almost as much hate for Zach as there was for me when I said I knew he was out back at the end of February. If he is out now, after losing in the Finals(which I also said was the only way he even considers staying), he was sure as hell out in February. No need for apologies.

I bet it comes out she is pregnant.

Edited by hystyk28

i dont know who's worse...

Lou: Zach is a priority

Zach: I want to win

its gotta be zach

because theres only a certain amount Lou can do. by giving Zach an offer that im sure was competitive to what he got with minn, then you have to just credit the fact that Zach wanted to go to minny. we cant just force it you know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.