GDT Sept 24 - Devils vs Flyers

SterioDesign

Schneider is still a boss. I liked seeing everyone starting to try and mesh together. There wasn't a ton of chemistry but you can tell they're getting there.

Sislo's goal was a beauty- something I could maybe see coming from Brunner ;).

A LOT of defensive lapses though, I feel like Philly had some good opportunities.

I loved being surrounded by the flyer fans there. The Philly goal at the end was just enough to give them a glimmer of hope before we took it all away.

Just a preseason game but still fvck the flyers. Nice seeing some new faces out there too- clearly we have a lot of depth

Edited by Onddeck

all players`s boardwork was nice to see. Again Devils look like a team and work like a team and not rely for one player in all situations. But something like zi-zi-pop line will be not unnecessary. in ideal in progression of some one

Edited by Guadana

I mentioned a shut out but im pretty sure a goal got scored because someone felt the need to take a penalty and it was 6 on 4...

I feel like the devils rarely score on a 2 man advantage and other teams always score on us with a two man advantage....I don't have the stats to back that up, and it might not be true, but it sure feels like it...

I feel like the devils rarely score on a 2 man advantage and other teams always score on us with a two man advantage....I don't have the stats to back that up, and it might not be true, but it sure feels like it...

I remember the Devils being quite good on 5-on-3s last season, as far as scoring went...can't find the numbers though.

Cant wait to see the full lineup, we won that game, schneider was solid but its really not like we dominated them or anything. We got lucky with posts and stuff a lot. But it's pre-season let's take it and be happy.

I was SO bummed when they scored at the end lol more pissed that schneider was losing his shutout than anything lol

Cant wait to see the full lineup, we won that game, schneider was solid but its really not like we dominated them or anything. We got lucky with posts and stuff a lot. But it's pre-season let's take it and be happy.

I was SO bummed when they scored at the end lol more pissed that schneider was losing his shutout than anything lol

Yeah, I can't wait either, send the scrubs away.  Was it publicized when the next set of cuts, presumably the final cut, takes place?

Josefson's battling and boardwork to keep the play alive before he fed Pelley (who passed to Sislo) was very nice to see. He looks a lot stronger.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was going to mention this. I've been really impressed with his board work lately. Josefson isn't much of a timid player anymore. He's quite fast and aggressive.