Plenty of seats available for first two games

SC Devs Fan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a great picture of marty and mortal kombat. i'm going saturday, can't wait. you know, who cares if it's not sold out, there's plenty of people there and at least there won't be long beer lines. the only other reason that i can come up with besides the location of the arena, is that the isles and rangs have been around much longer, so they have bigger fan bases. either way, we have three cups and a better team. Let's go Devils!! :dance:

I'm a partial plan ticket holder and have gotten those discount ticket offers all year long, but not the playoff one. The Devils should just swallow their pride and put a full page ad in the papers tomorrow saying show up in Devils gear and get a $60 seat for $45. Have someone sponsor it so it makes it look like that company is responsible for the deal. I'm just glad I have a plan and paid $35 for my tickets, otherwise I'd be pretty PO'ed that people paid the same price as me and are sitting 20 rows lower.

Anyway, it's gonna be more embarrasing when this deal maybe puts 100 more people in the seats and then we get ripped because they had discount tickets and still couldn't fill the place. Meanwhile, it's like this deal is a secret and nobody knows where it came from, but that won't be mentioned. Don't expect this to get any better if we advance and play Ottawa in the 2nd round. We couldn't fill the building in 2003 for the Conference Finals against them, although the cheapest seats for that were $75.

As for the Islanders, you can bank on tons of Sabres fans coming down for those games. Someone on hfboards said they have several busloads coming down because they can't get tickets in Buffalo.

Really could give two sh*ts about the attendance. All I know I will be there supporting the Devils in the playoffs and many fans here and everywhere should do the same and maybe this attendance BS would stop. :rant: Just tired of hearing about the attendance. When the Devils win and go to the later rounds then the "fly by night fans" will be there @ CAA supporting the Devils. :argh: If and when the Devils do win their 4th Stanley Cup at least I was there to see it once again and give two sh*ts about the attendance. :evil:

Talking to the ticket guy tonigt it was all but sold out.

and EFF this attendance noise. I don't want to hear it anymore. The 14000 fans or whatever we DO get are better than 2000000 fans that could show up and don't

Talking to the ticket guy tonigt it was all but sold out.

and EFF this attendance noise. I don't want to hear it anymore. The 14000 fans or whatever we DO get are better than 2000000 fans that could show up and don't

Why is this even a topic, a thread or even a f'in discussion? I sat next to a fan from Baltimore and he could care less about the attendance as he was just happy to be at the CAA to see the Devs.

THE LAST F^CKIN' CALL WAS A JOKE TO PUT US ON THE KILL, AND THE FACT THAT LUKO SKATED BACK BETTER BE A RALLY CALL FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM!

IF THE REFS WILL NOT GIVE US THE WHISTLE WE BETTER BE ABLE TO FINISH.

F!