GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders + Viewing Party

Colin226

That penalty fest disrupted their entire attack. They came out looking good and the PK does it once again. They'd be repeating 2010 if it wasn't for the PK.

I still think there's a corelation between these penalties and the 3rd periods. Be interesting to watch today with it. If they have another poor 3rd then you've got to start thinking they're just burning off too much legs on the PK.

Ok I mean I don't know what to tell you besides go fvck yourself again you're some queer on a forum taking it very seriously. And I'm negative when negative things happen with this team. It's not my fault if bad things seem to happen more than good things to this team. This team should have three less loses then it does. Kovalchuck and Parise are dormant 20 games in. Things could definitely be a lot worse but Sooooooo sorry if I hold the Devils at a higher standard then where they're at right now.

we almost played the whole period on the PK and didnt get scored and actually had a few decent scoring chances shorthanded you fvcking douchebag, YOU are pathetic

They had two shots on goal in the 14 minutes they were even-strength...it wasn't exactly a banner period all around.

PDB's been calm and collected so far but at some point he's gonna have to light into them if these bleh efforts keep multiplying.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Ok I mean I don't know what to tell you besides go fvck yourself again you're some queer on a forum taking it very seriously. And I'm negative when negative things happen with this team. It's not my fault if bad things seem to happen more than good things to this team. This team should have three less loses then it does. Kovalchuck and Parise are dormant 20 games in. Things could definitely be a lot worse but Sooooooo sorry if I hold the Devils at a higher standard then where they're at right now.

we ALL expect them to be better but what is it gonna change that you whine all day about it? seriously? is it just you selfishly venting here pissing off everyone? we all say negative thing once in awhile but you jump on EVERY SINGLE opportunity its damn annoying

even if we would win the cup im sure you'd be whinning about the Conn Smyth Bonus for next season. not even kidding, im sure you would

If you have high expectations for the Devils for any game on Long Island you haven't been a fan of this team or on this planet for very long. It's as simple as that.

Exactly. The islanders can be 0-20 right now and they would still give the devils a hell of a time. Last time I remember the devils actually dominating them was a game about ten years ago.