Repping from South Jersey

hurricane1091

Hey, I decided to join. I'm from www.devilsrule.com if you aren't a member there, I suggest you join as well, I've been there for years. Anyways, I started reading this forum a few days ago and I decided to join. I'm from South Jersey, and I'm a poor college student, but I try to get to as many games as possible. I went to the home opener, and I'll be in the crazies section on Friday against Colorado. Anyways, I hate the rangers, phailures, and pissburgh with a passion. Let's Go Devils!

Philthy teams are horrible. Granted, they have a much larger fan base and it would be nice to get as many fans in the arena as they do, but their fans are stupid as hell. I live in New Jersey and I strictly believe in "Jersey's Team" and it does not matter how far away it was. I remember when I was little and had a Stevens jersey and all the kids hated me, and I remember watching them win The Stanley Cup and being so happy.

Hey, I decided to join. I'm from www.devilsrule.com if you aren't a member there, I suggest you join as well, I've been there for years. Anyways, I started reading this forum a few days ago and I decided to join. I'm from South Jersey, and I'm a poor college student, but I try to get to as many games as possible. I went to the home opener, and I'll be in the crazies section on Friday against Colorado. Anyways, I hate the rangers, phailures, and pissburgh with a passion. Let's Go Devils!

So you join here, then you go and smartmouth about this board over there behind backs.

Here's some quotes:

"What I miss? I actually just joined the other day, I mentioned this site which I sort of wish I didn't based on the fact some of them seem like fags. This is a tell it like it is board and if someone does not like it then GTFO."

"Oh wow, cool guy. What a (bleep), I don't even think they like him there. Regardless, I could care less about that board. This board is better than that board regardless if they have more users. I read tons of topics over there, and I think the fan base here is a lot smarter. Yes, we have retards here too, but you should read the Fraser thread. They look at it all wrong. Fraser isn't good, it's not a miracle that he is missing games because we already had cap space though, so I don't know why they treat it like that. Other guys treat it like it's the end of the world, which is also retarded because the guy was the 7th wheel and would not be playing with Rolston out anyway.

My link

Edited by SJP20

Yeah the second quote was about me.

I understand that everyone has opinions, and thats fine if you dont agree with mine or even like me for that matter, but what it really comes down to is that we are all Devils fans....we bleed red. So *insert name here* I am willing to let bygones be bygones and let it slide. Ill be the bigger man and say that I apologize.

:cheers:

Edited by Quinn01

Well, let's not jump the gun and act like I'm a bad guy by saying stuff about people here over there, when Quinn here had me in his signature as a PMSing loser, so don't act like it goes both ways unknown poster. I firmly believe that people here are way more negative than the people over there, which is why I prefer that board. I don't need to see people jumping ship and pointing out all the negatives and not looking at the positives. Point is, some of you might have nearly killed themselves last night. I was there last night, and I know we should have won if we had some bounces go our way, and I'll hope for the best tonight.

Yeah the second quote was about me.

I understand that everyone has opinions, and thats fine if you dont agree with mine or even like me for that matter, but what it really comes down to is that we are all Devils fans....we bleed red. So *insert name here* I am willing to let bygones be bygones and let it slide. Ill be the bigger man and say that I apologize.

:cheers:

Dude don't put yourself up on a pedestal and act the bigger man. You added just as much to the sh!t-storm as anyone else. It takes two to argue. Going forward, learn to take a joke. You totally jumped on me when I didn't even insult you then come over here and start trashing Dr.com. No one over there was saying anything about this site at all until you got sand in your V agina.

unknown poster,if you are going to scold Hurricane, scold Quinn01 who was the reason Hurricane said anything negative in the first place. Secondly, Quinn01 did the same thing you are scolding Hurricane for however you seem to be tolerant of that. SOOOOOOO what's your point.

Edited by ScottStevens4

unknown poster,if you are going to scold Hurricane, scold Quinn01 who was the reason Hurricane said anything negative in the first place. Secondly, Quinn01 did the same thing you are scolding Hurricane for however you seem to be tolerant of that. SOOOOOOO what's your point.

Here's my point since you decieded to come over and ask.

Quinn is over on your forum selling items just like he is here and he is a legit seller. I've met him and done a deal with him as have others here. He takes offense (rightly) to some of you commenting/opining on his threads in typical devilsrule fashion. He reacts in a knee jerk manner as people are prone to on forums (myself MANY times included), especially on devilsrule where he isn't familiar with your brand of behavior. Was the signature insult necessary? No, but you guys over there act like you're all angels who've never done anything like that before.

Onto hurricane. He joins over here wanting to be a part of our forum. He's upset about being mentioned in Quinn's sig, so what does he do? Instead of handling it here with Quinn (or going to the site owner) he goes back to your forum, smartmouths and casts judgements on this forum which he just joined and wants to be a part of over one person.

That's really intelligent.

Edited by SJP20

Here's my point since you decieded to come over and ask.

Quinn is over on your forum selling items just like he is here and he is a legit seller. I've met him and done a deal with him as have others here. He takes offense (rightly) to some of you commenting/opining on his threads in typical devilsrule fashion. He reacts in a knee jerk manner as people are prone to on forums (myself MANY times included), especially on devilsrule where he isn't familiar with your brand of behavior. Was the signature insult necessary? No, but you guys over there act like you're all angels who've never done anything like that before.

Onto hurricane. He joins over here wanting to be a part of our forum. He's upset about being mentioned in Quinn's sig, so what does he do? Instead of handling it here with Quinn (or going to the site owner) he goes back to your forum, smartmouths and casts judgements on this forum which he just joined and wants to be a part of over one person.

That's really intelligent.

YOU GUYS? Don't generalize, you are talking with me, singularly, not the site of DR.com so unless you can produce a time when I shared your claimed sentiment that's an inaccurate statement. LOL and you are talking about what's REALLY INTELLIGENT? Looks like you just made the same error you claim Hurricane did.

LOL actually it is rather unintelligent to back up a guy who's butt-hurt because he has skin as thin as his mother's crotch hair who STARTED this in the first place, all because you obviously have issue with a DR. Sure we have our brand and so does this place, what's the point. We might be rough on people, however you guys have the Gestapo here so those who don't like it here might go there, those who don't like it there might come here.

I'm not saying Hurricane didn't add to it, but still, if Quinn wasn't a bitch, this wouldn't have happened.

Edited by ScottStevens4

Our two forums have co-existed for almost 10 years. Individual users come and go, so please leave NJDevs.com and Devilsrule.com out of any spat you may be having. thanks.

LOL you decide to show up and post that NOW? Where were you when this garbage was started in YOUR territory by your little troll? Biased MF

Nah dude, I know that it takes two. Im not saying that I never said anything I shouldnt have. Sure, I had him in my sig but I removed it. I got rid of the status's i had that we were fighting on. In fact, the whole situation had nothing to do with you....so why are you even trying to start another thing between you and Ken?

I was trying to do the right thing and apologize and forget about the whole thing. Its not worth getting booted off the forums. Esp this board, its become my life.

The dude can take my apology or not, thats his choice, all I can do is say I am sorry.

I wasnt being a "bitch" you guys took everything to seriously over on your boards anyway...if anyone can take a joke, its me.....

Oh well, I'm over it. :blahblah:

LOL you decide to show up and post that NOW? Where were you when this garbage was started in YOUR territory by your little troll? Biased MF

Are you seriously debating this with me? I have no control over your stupid antics any more than Bill does. Did I not just ask you to stop?

Grow up, ALL of you. Any further debate on this will result in banning.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Way to piss into the wind there.

and bam

Bye.

Great, now I'll never know why he called me biased. Thanks DM! sheesh! :rolleyes: