Who did you put on your throwback jersey?

The Rock 07

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you put on your Christmas Tree?

• Brodeur 30
    • Brodeur 29
    • Parise
    • Langenbrunner
    • Elias
    • Zajac
    • Kovalchuk
    • Clarkson
    • Chico
    • Dano
    • Scotty
    • S. Nieds
    • Driver
    • Muller
    • Shanahan
    • MacLean
    • Richer
    • Other Throwback
    • Custom
    • Blank
    • Greene

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Dorholt, not one of these new ones that just came out, but my throwback has ...

DSC00177.jpg

I talked my buddy into getting a DCS Old-School Red & Green Brodeur #29 for his wife as anniversary gift towards the end of the last season. Walt said it was the first of that kind that he's ever done (you can see pics of her jersey on the site), and I've seen at least three more #29's this season with the DCS patch on it. I don't want to discourage anyone, but if you think that you're going to be on the cutting edge, you might as well go with a Pelley jersey.

All the elderly Devils fans near by me (35 minutes to the closest one) they all have Chico jersey's and as i believe chico is a fellow weed toking goaltending marty lover, i'm getting highly envious that those threads aren't on my back

Chico is a smoker? See, I knew i loved that guy :lol:

I don't have mine yet, but it's a toss up right now between Richer and Parise. I think it'll be Richer though, and I'll get a Reebok Parise jersey when they give him the C.

This is what i ended up getting

2093412110105198509S500x500Q85.jpg

So heres my story. went to nhl store in the city with the intentions just to get a blank and get it custom by exclusive pro (Burke, Driver, or stevens) . some one that was working at the store was about to hang the Kovalchuk on a display. so i started asking him about the customization the do in they store and i asked him how much and he said this tag still says 150 and they never changed the price . He said if you want it I'll just go get another one made in the back. So i said sure. Not my intensions on getting a Kovalchuk but i couldnt pass it up for that price. So i really cant complain and the quality isnt too bad.

Edited by estreetcrew3