2012 Jets Thread

Beezer34

What is WRONG with this team?! Even the backup RB's gashing us for ten yards a clip :rolleyes: I'm sorry, I know the Steelers have a good running team but they shouldn't be able to destroy us like this, especially with nine million offensive linemen hurt.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Wow well they can cut the talking about winning the Super Bowl next year. I don't want to hear talk, just do it. If you want to say f- the opposition fine, but don't tell me you're going to win until you do it :rant:

And this completely obliterates beating Manning and Brady back-to-back, there's no excuse for this kind of lack of effort and focus.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Yeah there's no excuse for not running it once on second or third down, then you get put in fourth down where you have to run it.

lol a safety, the perverse resilience knows no bounds. I have the feeling we're gonna look back on the first half of this game like the first half of the Devils season, wondering what if they'd just shown up AT ALL.

Now the first half of this game is going to be like the first half of the Devils' season, we'll always wonder what if they'd just done ANYthing in the first thirty minutes...I'll never understand those first thirty minutes but at least they didn't go totally in the tank and made a game of it.

We're beyond moral victories at this point though, this was an opportunity lost. Last year we just played a much better team but this game could have been had, maybe should have been had.

A game like this really shakes your faith and belief in things...I mean hasn't pittsburgh won enough already?

ugh...they made a game of it. They needed a stop to get the ball back and they didn't come through. They let the rapist worm through and run all day when we had coverage, the refs were totally in pittsburgh's pocket(did pittsburgh have any holding penalties?), and the jets gave a good effort at the end (it's a 2 half game folks) but it was too little too late. I don't know, maybe if we were playing a team that wasn't the NFL's darling it would've been different, but this was not our game. You can't play 1 half and win.

and I still think that "fumble" was an incomplete pass. Sanchez arm was going forward!!!

Edited by '7'

A game like this really shakes your faith and belief in things...I mean hasn't pittsburgh won enough already?

ugh...they made a game of it. They needed a stop to get the ball back and they didn't come through. They let the rapist worm through and run all day when we had coverage, the refs were totally in pittsburgh's pocket(did pittsburgh have any holding penalties?), and the jets gave a good effort at the end (it's a 2 half game folks) but it was too little too late. I don't know, maybe if we were playing a team that wasn't the NFL's darling it would've been different, but this was not our game. You can't play 1 half and win.

:(:(

Sour grapes? The Jets came up short on the road against a good Steelers squad....."Refs in Pittsburgh's pocket"????

and I still think that "fumble" was an incomplete pass. Sanchez arm was going forward!!!

Ball went backwards.... by rule it's a backwards pass and a live ball.... it's irrelevant if they called it a pass or not at that point

They shouldn't have even been throwing there to begin with. 3rd and 17 way deep in your own territory, get out of dodge and don't make a bad situation worse. As it turned out those seven points made the difference.

Edited by NJDevs4978