GDT - 12/23 Devils at Blackhawks

Mike Brown

Not sure how to to react when my favorite player scores against my favorite team.

there's one way to act. If this is your favorite team then you better be pissed when he scores against them. Cant even believe that's a question.

Welp, this happened quickly. A couple good chances sure but lets be honest we've been dominated about 80% of this game

Edited by Onddeck

Either CS is just overrated as a career backup with great numbers on a real good team or he's a top goaltender so fouled up by the Devils he might want to consult Lundqvist about them both hiring a shrink.

Edited by TheRedStorm

The second one should have been stopped. The 3rd was just a really good shot and i think he was screened.

And I think that's the downside of butterfly goalies... If the shot was on the ice he would have had it... If you shoot high on a butterfly goalie you know he's going low if he can't see it.

Guys.. They're getting outside by more than 20 shots. How about we lay off Schneider? Jesus he's kept them in the game..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And can we avoid a board meltdown? This is perhaps the worst team match up wise in the league for the Devils.

Guys.. They're getting outside by more than 20 shots. How about we lay off Schneider? Jesus he's kept them in the game..

And can we avoid a board meltdown? This is perhaps the worst team match up wise in the league for the Devils.

Get your logic and reason out of here!

Every team is a worse team match up for the Devils

Hawks are dominating us at our own game- puck possession. We barely can get the puck in their end.

And Marty would be pulled by now after 5 goals. Let's be honest, he's been getting the much easier assignments regularly. Cory is the only reason were down by two and not four.

Edited by dmann422