NFL Week 16

CRASHER

*FOUR* botched punts?!?! That's, uh, *SUPER*-crazy.

Patriots are looking less and less dominant towards the end of the season. No second-half points against the DOLPHINS. I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat the Giants to have a perfect regular season and then get eliminated in their first playoff game. They peaked way, way too early.

(which as a Dallas backer I find to be most excellent news cause both top teams NEVER make it all the way to the Super Bowl)

Are you really allowed to call it clinching when it happens in week 16. I mean, c'mon.

I'll bet the G-men roll over like bitches next week and use the excuse they're just resting for the playoff game in Tampa.

Pats by 16.

*FOUR* botched punts?!?! That's, uh, *SUPER*-crazy.

Patriots are looking less and less dominant towards the end of the season. No second-half points against the DOLPHINS. I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat the Giants to have a perfect regular season and then get eliminated in their first playoff game. They peaked way, way too early.

Don half the times it looks like there toying with these lesser teams. Brady and Moss have been doing nothing but trying to pad their stats for a good 2-3 weeks now. Brady threw to Moss something like 7 times in the 2nd half alone last game. Not to mention they at least sort of developed a running game. This Sunday should be a nice statement heading into the playoffs. Geez some people make it as if they lost to the dolphins. A win's a win and I dont want our stars killing themselves in the 2nd half of a game that means nothing. This team is fine.

They won two weeks in a row relying heavily on their running game. Maroney is a pretty good back everyone seems to ignore that. They didn't have a running game in the first half because THEY DIDNT NEED IT. When your scoring 49 points through the air why put the ball on the ground? And face it the weather will slow down both teams not just the patriots. Crash you act as if its only going to be snowing on the patriots sidelines or when Brady touches the ball. The weather thing is getting over inflated. There winning in noreasters, terrential down pours, and swirling winds yet your still harping on this not being a bad weather team give me a break already. Not to mention Ill take home field advantage over playing in Indy any day. Who needs that extra sound being pumped into the stadium to confuse the QB :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!

Edited by njdevils783

I'm also dumbfounded by the fact that people are saying the Pats have "fixed" their running problems because Maroney was able to get two big runs ON THE DOLPHINS... ummm... hello, my ex in a wheelchair could roll for 85 yards in the rain on that awful team :P

if I'm New England I'm REALLY worried about the Jaguars, they are scary-ass good

Are you really allowed to call it clinching when it happens in week 16. I mean, c'mon.

I'll bet the G-men roll over like bitches next week and use the excuse they're just resting for the playoff game in Tampa.

Pats by 16.

I can call it clinching when ever because i am a Giants fans, Nobody gave us a shot the begginning of the year. What if the Giants get blown out next week? its not like the cowboys put up a fight in 4 quarters

Ooh, you clinched a playoff spot against a non-playoff team in week 16! I can't wait to see the G-women fans cry when they get something handed to them in the first round.

You know what i cant wait to see? Tony Romo blow it in the playoffs again

You know what i cant wait to see? Tony Romo blow it in the playoffs again

He who relies on Eli "I wish my last name was Schwartz" should not be talking about any other team's QB play sir!