New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he any good, or is it like signing Gio and Zach's younger siblings?

Definitely like Gio and Zach's siblings. I think it's safe to say this was done as a favor to Zajac as was done for the other two and that "little" Zajac will never make the team.

HEY! Disney land has the California experience! Which is just weird...being in California and all. God I hate LA.

Define California experience...cuz I've never been there. Are we talking sleeping on Skid Row or Beverly Hills Shopping? :P

As bad as NJ is, California is just as bad if not worse with land value / taxes / etc. Not to mention the state is basically bankrupt.

Kovy will get a package including use of a Ritz-Calton Condo in AEG's billion dollar development in LA.

Kovy will also be establishing his home/state residence in Nevada: 0% Income Tax and most likely in Las Vegas. (AEG has interests there too)

California's State Income would be: 11+%

There's tax exemptions (state residency) for professional sports players anyway.

AEG is a powerful private multi billion dollar conglomerate that can woo Ilya and Nicole with VIP service to anything they own and control around the planet.

Maybe watch a future Manchester Utd vs Chelsea championship game at O2 stadium in London to a local or around the world concert.

Exclusives to HOLLYWOOD events (Grammys, Oscars, Movie releases, etc)

Nicole Kovalchuk is a former entertainer so it's pretty much obvious what would appeal to her... and usually most people. AEG is very powerful across multiple industries, across the planet.

It's officially been a week since "the tweet".

@Jay_Grossman Ilya Kovalchuk looking to make decision on his future today....www.puckagency.com 12:05 PM Jul 5th via TweetDeck

lol,

yea this time it could be true

Edited by overtime98

grossman mixed up his calendar i guess. per 2.3, this is pretty hardcore:

* Today Ilya is going around with Dustin Brown and another King, to check out LA and his wife is being taken shopping to all the finer spots...

* looks like the kings are really doing all the right things to make this happen.

* meanwhile, Lombardi and Grossman, Kovalchuk's agent, are apparently talking business.

* tonight, another big dinner at a private LA restaurant.