GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Flyers 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

im gonna watch the game on my buddy's 120" screen projector, should be sweet

well.... if we win

I have to say, the high detail of 1080P HD broadcasts and large sized widescreens make a world of difference watching hockey. I have a 92" Mitsubishi and it just wows the game. You can pick out the smallest of details, even in the crowd. replaying through TIVO in slow motion is another great feature.

When you can't get to the game, it's the next best thing. Enjoy!

the third pic on the bottom of the Flyers goalie is priceless!  Looks like he's saying "why God why" while being in pain while the Devils celebrate!  doesn't get better than that.

the first pic is the the goal that saved the series.  the devils completely dominted the flyers in both games and until that goal late in the 3rd to tie it by clarkson they were on the verge of falling 2-0 despite playing better in both games.  I don't think they would have come back from that.

Devils-even-series-with-Flyers.jpg

20130122_ajw_se8_090.0_standard_352.0.jp

143976374_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=7

Time to beat up on our ugly redneck cousins again. Let's get a win boys!

the third pic on the bottom of the Flyers goalie is priceless!  Looks like he's saying "why God why" while being in pain while the Devils celebrate!  doesn't get better than that.

the first pic is the the goal that saved the series.  the devils completely dominted the flyers in both games and until that goal late in the 3rd to tie it by clarkson they were on the verge of falling 2-0 despite playing better in both games.  I don't think they would have come back from that.

Larson tied it, Clarkson's goal was the go ahead goal