2012-13 AHL/ECHL Thread

RowdyFan42

I read on twitter that there was some sort of dirty play. What happened exactly?

Sestito hip-checked Petrecki, he got up and started punching Sestito, who didn't take his gloves off or anything - then Urbom skated in, engaged with Mashinter as a kind of 'hey, stay out of this', and Mashinter sucker punched him. I don't think Petrecki took his gloves off either which is, I suppose, how he avoided a 2 5 and 10.

haha yeah he is!

but in all honesty, i think ive been more impressed with JJ than henrique so far. I dont know if thats a bad or good thing. Hopefully it just means that JJ got alot better and not that henrique is having a sophmore slump.

Anyone who somewhat follows my posts will know how high I am on JJ. I think what's so intriguing is how "safe" he is. If he reaches his potential he could be a 50-60 pt two-way forward. Even if he doesn't, he'll be a great 3rd liner.

haha yeah he is!

but in all honesty, i think ive been more impressed with JJ than henrique so far. I dont know if thats a bad or good thing. Hopefully it just means that JJ got alot better and not that henrique is having a sophmore slump.

It's all good. Josefson is the one that has to show something. It's been all potential and good streaks (interrupted by injuries) but now he's actually showing something. Maybe he has improved his scoring too, let's hope it's not just the competition.

I wish the camera quality wasn't so goddamn awful. Compared to other teams and their feeds it looks like crap.

To be honest, I've never noticed any significant difference in the quality of the feed from Albany compared to other AHL cities. Most places (Albany included) stream the scoreboard feed; I've seen the cameras they use in Albany, and they appear to be at least professional-grade equipment, if not broadcast-grade.