2012 All Purpose UFA Thread

Mayday

Yea, Zubrus was a surprise to me. I've never heard of the Devils being "in" on a free agent and then getting him. Trades are a different story, but even there are few and far between.

As for Dubinsky and what kind of drugs, have no idea, just read on Twitter he was in rehab for a drug problem.

I don't remember the Devils ever being in on Zubrus rumors, but I was away from the board for a few days around that time.

I remember hearing alot of these rumors while reading hfboards...it was zubrus and souray supposedly to nj.

You'd think there would be just a regular ol' UFA thread regardless of team

Haha yea and there's like a draft thread, a prospect thread, two separate individual prospect threads, two UFA threads, an overall offseason thread.. A mess lol

O well

Haha yea and there's like a draft thread, a prospect thread, two separate individual prospect threads, two UFA threads, an overall offseason thread.. A mess lol

O well

Once July 1st hits there will be alot here. You'll definitely want to read Parise/other Devil UFA related stuff in one thread and this stuff in another.

And Blasphemy. Yeah, those could probably be combined or in some cases deleted.

haha yea the only blasphemy that should be used it the word to describe the unnecessary amount of threads that pop up every day. thats the real blasphemy

Hes not a UFA but a player that has been rumored at this summer about being moved

@TGfireandice: RT @TSNBobMcKenzie: Breaking news: Hearing Jordan Staal turned down 10-yr mega offer from PIT. Has indicated to PIT he doesn't plan on signing extension now.

it seems like he wants out. As long as hes on PITT he will be the third line center.

Hes not a UFA but a player that has been rumored at this summer about being moved

@TGfireandice: RT @TSNBobMcKenzie: Breaking news: Hearing Jordan Staal turned down 10-yr mega offer from PIT. Has indicated to PIT he doesn't plan on signing extension now.

it seems like he wants out. As long as hes on PITT he will be the third line center.