Official Al Trautwig Petition

egamerhdk

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/al-trautw...w-jersey-devils

by:Hiphopopotomus

He made a comment during yesterday's pre-game show that was a blatant insult to Devils fans. I'm paraphrasing but he basically said "We're going to have Dano taking fan emails in the intermission, if there are any Devils fans that is...". Don't get me wrong, I'm down for free speech and all that crap, but I'm bothered by this because the Devils and their fans are getting trashed on their home feed. If he made that comment on the Rangers feed, it wouldn't bother me as much, but it doesn't sit well with me because the Devils have a contract with MSG Network. We already get almost no coverage on these shared pre/post game shows and have to put up with his snide remarks on a nightly basis, but this is where I draw the line. I encourage you all to email/call MSG Network and the Devils and ask them to put an end to this (bleep). If Al wants to take a swing at us, he better know that we're going to swing back.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should get a youtube link and email JVB...

being the type of progressive hands-on owner, i'm sure he'd be all over that...he'd be pissed...

that's a piss poor thing to go over the air wave during a devils broadcast!

trautwig should be banned from devils broadcasts...lol!

Edited by ice dog

you should get a youtube link and email JVB...

being the type of progressive hands-on owner, i'm sure he'd be all over that...he'd be pissed...

that's a piss poor thing to go over the air wave during a devils broadcast!

trautwig should be banned from devils broadcasts...lol!

I'm more active on another devils forum and we have like this 5 page things about him on this incident. All of us have emailed msg and the devils and even the NHL. But petitions work a lot better.

If someone can just spare 30 seconds to fill the thing out and sign that would be grreat.

Name ONE online petition that ever had any effect.

I know I would be happy to see Trautwig FIRED! He is an ass! Never liked him and hope this is his demise for MSG. That place would be a lot better without him. He is one of the biggest and obvious homers and this I did not like when I heard him say this in the last Devils game. Good idea. :koolaid:

I know what you mean but, it wouldn't make sense to say that.

You just don't say that. We'll read some emails... if there are any. That's how you finish the sentence.

He has always hated the devils. And I'm tired of this crap. If the devils are going to becoming something big (like the rangers) we gotta fight every thing they say about devils and their fans, if there are any.

Trautwig's made this kind of snarky remark at least three or four times this season if not more, I don't know why it's suddenly become a big issue now.

Part of me did actually think (the first couple times I heard it) he was trying to spark Devil fans into writing the show but when you say the same thing a few times I'm forced to conclude he's just a jacka--.

Edited by Hasan4978

Is it me or does anyone else think that what he is saying is :

"if there are any, Devils fans"

As in if there are any emails, not fans.

This isn't the first time this year he said something like this. I am sure he may try to play it off by saying he meant to imply if any Devil fans had e-mails, but given his history, I would say he phrased the remark that way so he could get a jab in on Devil fans without appearing unprofessional in the eyes of MSG. I can't stand this guy and wish we could get him suspended or fined but I doubt there is anything that can be done. MSG won't give a crap about the Devils and their fans.