Confirmed : DeBoer is back

William D'Aquila

Ryder is on his 4th team in 5 years, its not just devils fans who hate on his game

I don't buy that. Everyone knows what you are getting, but the Bruins that had Ryder for two dud years (18-15-33, 18-21-41), and they were in the running with the Devils for Ryder's services. He chose the Devils. He was traded once in that time. No biggie.

I completely agree with this and for devils fans the kool-aid is very very very strong in many many departments and lots of fans are brainwashed to like certain things and accept and defend them no matter what.

I don't think a lot of people understand Devils hockey -- or hockey for that matter. 

Both sides just lose track of hockey getting completely involved with being "right" never mind that their definition of right changes with the wind. 

For every person dubbed a kool-aid chugger, there is a fellow mental midget going off on how brainwashed Devils fans are.