Devils-Rangers Game Thread

NJDevs4978

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is about time the rangers finally really took care of business vs. new jersey.

they get this one i really think a roll in coming...

from the NY daily news...

Still, when asked to assess his team's progress following Tuesday night's victory over the Islanders, Bobby Holik replied: "We played well tonight. We played well enough to beat the Islanders. But Thursday will be the real test."

bobby = correct.

i hate putting too much into one in 82, but its very difficult to make the playoffs only beating the teams you are supposed to beat. sooner or later you have to get some points against teams you "shouldn't"

you know what, some of you might say the devils have been rather sub-par as of late...well i expect their best game in some time tonight. would not surprise me to see both teams play their best games of the season tonight.

Edited by bg.

If I'm going out to that arena tonight in this city and this nuts weather and they lay

and egg tonight I fear for my safety on the way back home... it's gonna be cold and

I'll be pissy enough as is :P

over confident eh?  :unsure:

Ahhh, what are ya tackin aboot?

Nothin'wrong with a little confidence! :P

That's OK. His attitude can balance out the fact that I firmly believe NJ will get it's collective butt kicked tonight. So it all works out in the end. After what I saw on Tuesday there is no reason to think they will actually try against the Rangers when they couldn't be bothered to show up against the Sens.