NFL Season Preview

CRASHER

Oh and Thomas now has to play defense on a team that has some issues.

(1) Their best defensive player, Seymour, is out for considerable time and maybe the year

(2) their best corner held out the preseason and is not in game shape.

That will impact his play in addition to learning a new system. But then those are only facts as we stand here today.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...The names you provided are better signing than Kevin Curtis, So...

Reuben Droughs wasn't even a Free Agent he got traded by the Browns to the Giants(I Forgot about that)

Thomas Jones wasn't even a Free Agent he got traded by the bears to the Jets(2nd Round pick..)

Willis McGahee got traded by the Bills to the Ravens for future picks(In 08-09...2-3-4rth round picks..)

And make me a damn list, Who free Agents were better than Curtis.

So far..The list you provided, only 1Free Agent was a better signing than Curtis: Adalius Thomas.

?

Tatum Bell better than Curtis? :lol: Bell never cracked up the 1kyards, Even with such a Running scheme like...Denver Broncos! And last year he lost the job to a certain Mike Bell, who now is the Number 2 FB in the Broncos Depth Cart.

IMO..Curtis is a good WR, And He's a good pick-up, TOP 5 along with Adalius Thomas..

I think you forgot..Joey Porter,London Fletcher,Leonard Davis,.....

You asked me to provide credible sources listing Curtis as a top FA. I provided two which listed him as high as 13. You even provided one at 12.

Then you provide "soulcast" what kind of source is that? It is some mb of some sort. You can't even play by your own rules for credible sources.

Also YOUR source from Tennesee Scout lists Franchised players (e.g. Briggs, Samuel etc) which means that if you eliminate them then Curtis is firmly entrenched in the top 10 on one of your own sources. Thanks for helping make my own point!

You seem to take one of your signature quotes quite seriously. BTW you might want to spell his name correctly, its Reagan.

Edited by devilsadvoc8

sigh........

So as you can see. He is not anywhere near the top of the FA ladder this year. He is a good player, Im not trying to say hes not. To say he is the top FA of this year is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard.

:rofl:

I really got under your skin huh? Is shumbudy a widdwe cwanky?

Edited by TravisZajac

:rofl: What's funnier is ...You need some articles to prove your point!!But wait..I'll do it.

Dwight Freeney wasn't a Free Agent this year, he had one year left in his contract.

Cross him off.

Cross all those guys who had one year, and they re-signed...And also , THE RFA'S, and all those guys who got Franchised,Since we are talking about the FREE AGENTS OF LAST YEAR, THE GUYS WHO WERE FREE.

Kris Dielman re-signed before being a Free Agent.

Therefore, you should use your head of Acknowledge (I miss spelled, I know sorry, I'm Qu

Edited by TrentonDevils

I love this sh!t.

The argument was....Kevin Curtis: Top FA or not

The answer is NO. You two clowns are the only people Ive heard even mention this loser when talking about top FAs

THE GUY HAS 12 CAREER TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS.

What else do I need to say?

Edited by TravisZajac

I love this sh!t.

The argument was....Kevin Curtis: Top FA or not

The answer is NO. You two clowns are the only people Ive heard even mention this loser when talking about top FAs

THE GUY HAS 12 CAREER TOUCHDOWN RECEPTIONS.

What else do I need to say?

And good call on the Reagan thing.....

So despite you posting a source listing him in the top 10 and me providing others you still say no. Hmmm. :noclue:

You harp on one stat based upon limited playing time behind oh a couple of slackers named Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt? Really TD, either up or down the meds because at the current level they just aren't working.

I gotta say that PVRs are the greatest invention EVER. I watched the whole game in 90 minutes. I don't think Brees or Bush were the weakest link last night... it was Jason David. Despite scoring the Saints only TD, the Colts exploited David thoughout the game with the long ball.

Gotta disagree there Don, the Saints held their own early defensively... they looked like they started to wear down, because the Saints offense could do NOTHING... then they made a few mistakes and the Saints D was out there FOREVER....

I gotta say that PVRs are the greatest invention EVER. I watched the whole game in 90 minutes. I don't think Brees or Bush were the weakest link last night... it was Jason David. Despite scoring the Saints only TD, the Colts exploited David thoughout the game with the long ball.