NHL 13 GM Connected League

njd3b1ink

yep, Im still in. Been busy with quarter end crap. Life of an index manager, lol

ok cool. Just message columbus who's gamertag is something like '"runforcover321" or something like that and try to plan a day to play your series. Im not advancing the schedule weekly like i did for the season. I want the series to be played in their entirety and preferably as soon as possible so the players that arent in the playoffs dont have to wait 3 weeks till they can play again. If you guys can get ur series done in the next 2-3 days that wud be awesome. Thanks.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does the week end? I've been on throughout the weekend and it always seems like me and No Sanity miss each other by a few minutes

im hoping i can sim ahead monday night. Im assuming most people wont be playing tuesday so i wud really like to start the second round on wednesday instead of having to wait till possibly thursday to start the semis. I dont want the gms not playing to wait too long. Im sure if you message him and tell him you will be on at night he would come on. Hes pretty active. Also can you see if your brother will be on tonight? I shud be on around 10-1030.

im hoping i can sim ahead monday night. Im assuming most people wont be playing tuesday so i wud really like to start the second round on wednesday instead of having to wait till possibly thursday to start the semis. I dont want the gms not playing to wait too long. Im sure if you message him and tell him you will be on at night he would come on. Hes pretty active. Also can you see if your brother will be on tonight? I shud be on around 10-1030.

He'll be on around 11-1130

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just an update regarding next season. The playoffs will be over with tonight. And once the finals are over I will sim ahead. I'm not 100% sure how it works but I think when I sim it will do the draft. From there I will sim to the re-sign your own UFAs and RFAs period. I'm thinking of leaving it at that period for all of Wednesday and Thursday so everyone has a chance to re-sign their players. Then at 12:00am on Friday I will sim to the free agency period and that will last both Friday and Saturday. Then I will sim ahead to the beginning of the second season on Sunday and from there we can start playing again. Any questions feel free to ask.

The re-sign period is up now. I sent everyone a message on Xbox about it. The draft happened during the sim. Boston got McKinnon. This re-sign period will last till 12am Friday. When you attempt to re-sign player it won't say right away whether or not they accepted your proposal so you gotta wait till the schedule sims ahead. I have the schedule period set to 1 day intervals so between now and 12am Friday I will sim Ahead the schedule 5 times till July 1st which is when free agency opens and any unsigned players become open to contract offers from any GM. two last things: one, if you have no intention of re-signing a player I would suggest releasing them to the free agency list. You can do this by clicking on a player in the re-sign players menu bychoosing the option release to free agency. Also in the same menu you can buy out a player buy clicking on a player under contract and selecting "buy out player." Lastly, after you have sent offers to your players PLEASE message me just letting me know that you did that. I don't want anyone left out.

Did I get booted? Its no longer listed in my leagues?

I kicked you cause I was hoping the CPU would re-sign elder and burrorws for you but unfortunantly the CPU didnt cause both players wanted a lot of money. But Vancouver is being saved for when you come back. I actually had a kid try to join as the Canucks today and i regected it. So you are good for when you come back