Keys to Game 6 in LA

msweet

After witnessing the successful result of Clarkson's pass to Henrique late in Game 4, I wonder if it would be possible to try some passes upon entering the O-zone once in a while. The Kings lately have been adept at stopping our dump-ins. Maybe a change-up like that would throw them off. Of course, the Devs would have to wait till the opportunity presents itself. So we would need to be on the lookout for such openings.

Edited by 95Crash

Score first. The Queens are better than we are, but we're tougher. If we somehow bury the first one, I could see them unravelling. If they bury the first one, I don't know that we have the talent to come back with the injuries.

Score first. The Queens are better than we are, but we're tougher. If we somehow bury the first one, I could see them unravelling. If they bury the first one, I don't know that we have the talent to come back with the injuries.

When they are out-chancing us 4-1 it is hard to score the first goal unless you get lucky

When they are out-chancing us 4-1 it is hard to score the first goal unless you get lucky

I think we're gonna get outchanced no matter what. We can make changes, but the only change that would make us the better team would be getting healthy. We need Marty to be brilliant, or to get a little lucky. I think if we do get lucky, they'll handle it poorly.

If they're going to go down they have to go down sticking to their structure. They can't switch philosophies after 105 games.

There's too many key guys on the team hurt or shot, Marty's going to have to carry them across the finish. It would be nice if Zajac came to life though, he's capable of being a big gun offensively and he's one of the few that isn't hurt (afaik) or shot.

I don't recall which game it was, but I remember Zajac taking a pretty nice slash to the wrist. Not sure if that hurt him, but it could have.

Edit: Here it is in Game 6 of the ECF:

Edited by ATLL765