Game Issued Scott Stevens Jersey

Chorske17

For sale is a Home Red, Scott Stevens Game worn jersey from 2003-04 that was prepared for him and tagged with the MeiGray tag in the rear hem. It is a size 56 and made to exact specifications of the team and sized for Scott to wear. This jersey has no wear on it as it was game issued, but would have been worn by Scott had he played. The jersey comes from a smoke free enviroment and MeiGray's LOA will be included with this.

A Scott Stevens game worn jersey easily sells for several thousand dollars and now here is your chance to get one for $350.00. Please contact me via Mcmegonnell@comcast.net and the first one to contact me and say they will take it, get's the jersey.

Thank you.

Edited by Chorske17

I did too. You'll have to talk to him regarding it and what happened.

I spoke to him, and have my own suspicions on what went down. Taking advantage of the way he pays for items, is not cool.

This is not the first time you've pulled a stunt like this on one of my friends.

If you had a soul, you'd do the right thing.

I spoke to him, and have my own suspicions on what went down. Taking advantage of the way he pays for items, is not cool.

This is not the first time you've pulled a stunt like this on one of my friends.

If you had a soul, you'd do the right thing.

Well, if you are going to make something sound suspicious regarding this seller, then you should come out and say it, or otherwise take it to PM. I was thinking of buying this jersey and now, right or wrong, I have to wonder if something is off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.