Zach Parise Series 26 Mcfarlane

BCdevil

I am ordering a case of Parises that is supposed to ship next week and I will have 2-4 extras for sale if anyone wants them for cost ($13 each) plus shipping. If you want to meet up at a future home game, obviously shipping will not be necessary. First come, first served.

Update: I may order more if enough people are interested.

Edited by BCdevil

If you have one spare i will take one if your willing to ship to the UK :)

The list of people who have expressed interest is up to 7 and, as of right now, I will have 4 extras at the most so, once they come in, I will get in touch with people in order. If, by the end of the day today, I could guarantee the ability to get rid of 10-12, I would consider ordering another case of 8, so if you are definitely interested and haven't told me yet, please do.

The list of people who have expressed interest is up to 7 and, as of right now, I will have 4 extras at the most so, once they come in, I will get in touch with people in order. If, by the end of the day today, I could guarantee the ability to get rid of 10-12, I would consider ordering another case of 8, so if you are definitely interested and haven't told me yet, please do.

I haven't gotten any more requests so I am going to stick with the one case. I will let everyone know when they come in.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my case in today. Because there was a collector level Kesler in it, I only have 1 available. grcenter47 was the first to post or PM me when I first mentioned it, so he has the right of first refusal. I might order another case if people want them. I checked the TRUs around me and there were no Parises left in stock so this may be the cheapest you will find it, especially if we meet up at a game. If you expressed interest before, let me know if you're still interested and we can arrange specifics. (I may ask for pre-payment in exchange for a guarantee that you will get one). The list of people on here, in order, is:

1) newjerseydamo

2) colin226

3) Bryan

4) JWomp

5) Chimaira_Devil_#9

I got my case in today. Because there was a collector level Kesler in it, I only have 1 available.

so are you saying there is only 1 Parise available which grcenter47 got? or the collectors Kesler?

Im still interested in the Parise, quite happy to prepay + shipping to Aus (which shouldnt be too much).

let me know :)

so are you saying there is only 1 Parise available which grcenter47 got? or the collectors Kesler?

Im still interested in the Parise, quite happy to prepay + shipping to Aus (which shouldnt be too much).

let me know :)

Sorry for the confusion. I only have one extra Parise and it is gr's if he wants it. You were next in line so if I get lucky and come across another one (other than the ones that they have at the arena for $28 each) I would be happy to send it your way.

I got my case in today. Because there was a collector level Kesler in it, I only have 1 available. grcenter47 was the first to post or PM me when I first mentioned it, so he has the right of first refusal. I might order another case if people want them. I checked the TRUs around me and there were no Parises left in stock so this may be the cheapest you will find it, especially if we meet up at a game. If you expressed interest before, let me know if you're still interested and we can arrange specifics. (I may ask for pre-payment in exchange for a guarantee that you will get one). The list of people on here, in order, is:

1) newjerseydamo

2) colin226

3) Bryan

4) JWomp

5) Chimaira_Devil_#9

if you get another case. I'd take 2

I just ordered case number 2 (plus one additional figure to accommodate demonic) so if the following people are still interested please let me know:

1) newjerseydamo (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

2) colin226 (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

3) JWomp

4) Chimaira_Devil_#9 (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

5) Demonic26 (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

6) Demonic26 (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

Edited by BCdevil

I just ordered case number 2 (plus one additional figure to accommodate demonic) so if the following people are still interested please let me know:

1) newjerseydamo (CONFIRMED INTEREST)

cheers mate

will look awesome on my nice big work desk in Oz :)

My TRU had one so I picked it up.

If there is someone else who will take mine please let them. I don't want to be greedy and have two when another Devils fan can own it.

But I don't want you to get stuck with one on account of me If you can't move it, I'll take it.

Speaking of this one can someone post a pic of it out of the box? I'm having trouble getting the pose right.

Just let me know.

If there is someone else who will take mine please let them. I don't want to be greedy and have two when another Devils fan can own it.

if no one ends up picking this up, depending on my money situation with Xmas, i will take it.

i wouldn't mind 2 - one to keep sealed, the other opened and posing :)

but if someone else who isn't already on the list for one wants it, well they get first rights (and its up to Bryan if i can have it) :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.