GDT: Devils vs. Flyers 3/11/12

lazer

From HFBoards, this exchange is funny. Another classless sore loser Phailure fan going trolling...

Quote: Originally Posted by DeflatedFootball7 viewpost.gif God you guys are whiners. Rinaldo got a penalty. You guys scored. Stop crying and calling for people to jump him. Were supposed to be the goon fanbase. Just be happy you scored. Quote: Originally Posted by DeflatedFootball7 viewpost.gif Boo HOO! Calling for Rinaldo to be jumped is classless. Go back to your own board and whine with your Cryers fans. Rinaldo is a piece of ****. Got have guys like Shelley protect him because he is a *****.

Great weekend for the boys just gotta keep it up and play devils hockey Im very happy with both wins finally seeing everything come together is probably the best feeling

Zidlicky is playing great lately, it looks like he has finally settled in. He led the defense with 24:05 time on ice tonight (18:42 EV/5:23 PP). To go along with his 2 assists, he had a team high +18 Fenwick and Corsi.

Interesting Larsson didn't play at all in the 3rd after not playing the last 7:25 of the 2nd period. He was on the bench the whole time...

Edited by thefiestygoat

Heck of a game by the boys tonite. I am really confident with this team right now. All lines are playing well. Even the 4th liners are playing how they should play. Flyers couldnt get anything going against we slowed them down and stopped everything. 20 seconds into the 3rd was bad but we clicked right out of it and made them pay big time. Loving seeing Patrik Elias still be the flyer killer that he is :).

Did anyone else think that Clarkson was boarded? it was behind the net i forget wut period and wut defenseman that did it. It just looked like it was a a boarding call for sure.

I like what I saw from Janssen and Boulton (Carter also)tonight! They seemed to be giving quite a bit of pressure against cryers, and had them pinned in their own zone for awhile. I was waiting from them to score a goal, as it seemed they had more than a few chances.

Who was that a$$hole that boarded Clarkson? I think that hit deserves a second look. (and the refs deserve to be fined)

I like what I saw from Janssen and Boulton (Carter also)tonight! They seemed to be giving quite a bit of pressure against cryers, and had them pinned in their own zone for awhile. I was waiting from them to score a goal, as it seemed they had more than a few chances.

Carter is by far the best player on that line and especially tonight.

Carter will be playing in the playoffs while the other 2 will not

Wouldn't be surprised if we go 7 D for a few games and sit Janssen or Boulton.

Edit: of course there's still a chance Zharkov can be pulled up - but that might be me living in denial about Pete's dislike of Zharky.

Edited by ben00rs

Edit: of course there's still a chance Zharkov can be pulled up - but that might be me living in denial about Pete's dislike of Zharky.

#freezharkov

Seriously though, tonight was a great game from top to bottom. The offense was great, the defense was great, Marty was good when needed and special teams was AWESOME. Here is a fun little fact: we now have the #15 power play in the nhl. I bet if I told you this in December, you'd look at me like Im crazy. I was saying this in the chat, but I cant remember the last time I've felt this good about a Devils team. There's just so much skill and depth, and our coaching is top notch. Just gonna enjoy the ride and hopefully we can do some damage come April

Edited by SMantzas

I'm thinking the 4th line will be Carter Josefson Bernier when Zajac returns. Well hopefully he returns :pray: