GDT-April Fools Edition- Devils vs Sabres-7pm

Renato Rodrigues

So cant wait for this season to be over. Pathetic. Beyond pathetic. fvck fire deboer for all I care. This was absolute garbage tonight. Thank god for Cory making some actual SAVES in the shootout but for fvcks sakes what does it take for these bags of sh!t to score a GOAL in the skills contest?????? Thank goodness for at least rooting for the logo on the front rather than the names on the back because some of these guys should seriously be booed right out of our arena. /frustration.

Reality; gosh I can be the most level headed person alive and even THIS team makes me want to put my foot through my TV. Can't wait for the misery to be over soon. Here's to the post-game excuses saying at least we got a point and that we were in it until the very end(!!!)

fvck. This team deserves to be nowhere near the playoffs.

They should never even been in a shoot-out to begin with. The fact they couldn't beat the fvcking Sabres- the worst team in hockey by a wide margin- in regulation even ONCE this season says a lot. Dropping two out of three to the Islanders and Buffalo with the season on the line is disgraceful.

You people want CS here for 8 years and 60 million or so, you better hope he's an elite goaltender over 60+ games and not a 33 game elite backup.

Name another elite 33 game backup who then was awful when he got to start. I'll wait 

Cory was very good in the shootout...except for the 5-hole goal. He is having issues with that. This one is on the shooters though. Cory did what he had to - more than he had to. Our guys had laughable attempts. WTF was that from Ruutu? He hit the goalie right in the blocker. And then Elias with the 1 MPH fake slapshot move that looks more like something out of a kid's street game. It was a "fvck it I give up" attempt.

It looked like sh!t, but Elias had him beat through the 5 hole. He did exactly what you do on big clown goaltenders who tend to open up the 5 hole. The problem was he did not finish. That was a hell of alot better attempt then the circle wide nonsense he stubbornly uses. 

It looked like sh!t, but Elias had him beat through the 5 hole. He did exactly what you do on big clown goaltenders who tend to open up the 5 hole. The problem was he did not finish. That was a hell of alot better attempt then the circle wide nonsense he stubbornly uses. 

fvck that. He should pick a corner of the net, come in fast and rip it. I won't fault him if he misses. With his shot tonight, he looked like a 5 year old who stubbornly stomps his foot on the ground and whines.

Edited by Neb00rs

Well, we know what's coming next:

A win against the Caps that has us all feeling a little hopeful.

A loss against the 'Canes that has us all infuriated.

I really hate this team right now.

Love that Jagr took one, and scored. THATS leadership.

I love Elias as much as the next guy, but that was a downright pathetic move. Pathetic. He needs to see a shrink and get his sh!t figured out. He's counted on to win games, and he's not doing so.

Bleh. Don't deserve the playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Elias attempt was disgraceful and had zero chance of going in. At least try to deke even if it isn't your bread and butter move

I don't even have issue with Sislo, he's as good as any at that point. Things were getting thin. I suppose you could've tried Bernier

Missed a golden fvcking opportunity to gain a point on Columbus. We gained a point on Detroit but we won't catch them anyway

Go **** off with this tonight.  3-35 in shootout attempts this year, can't score against third-string goalies on crap teams - blame the goalie.

The fact that we even scored in the shootout is a miracle

Edited by '7'

Well, we know what's coming next:

A win against the Caps that has us all feeling a little hopeful.

A loss against the 'Canes that has us all infuriated.

I really hate this team right now.

No they'll lose to the Caps who now look like the worst team in the league themselves and a team that quit.  But they'll throw out Holtby or whoever their backup goalie is now and stone us.  Then we'll destroy Carolina on Saturday and wonder where the **** this team was.

They should never even been in a shoot-out to begin with. The fact they couldn't beat the fvcking Sabres- the worst team in hockey by a wide margin- in regulation even ONCE this season says a lot. Dropping two out of three to the Islanders and Buffalo with the season on the line is disgraceful.

They were very fvcking close to coming out of this game with zilch

No they'll lose to the Caps who now look like the worst team in the league themselves and a team that quit. But they'll throw out Holtby or whoever their backup goalie is now and stone us. Then we'll destroy Carolina on Saturday and wonder where the **** this team was.

Either way- we know they won't win them both.