Rangers fans

mouse

Someone's avatar on HF....and they say we have an inferiority complex.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?u=115962&dateline=1366670958

Someone should make an avatar with Callahan missing the breakaway in the third period against Boston, if he nets it, tie game and who knows what happens then, so in a sense ....the rags season was OVER thanks to him.

The Rangers got run real hard in the entire playoffs, only thing that saved them in the first round was the fact that the refs seldom called penalties on them and Lundqvist played great as he almost always does.  +16 penalty differential in 12 games which is totally ridiculous, especially when you consider how much time the Rangers spent in their own end.  3 players finished in the black territorially.  

Edited by Triumph

This is from the HF Rangers board: "With all this doom and gloom, thank your lucky stars you arent Devils fans. That organization is a mess." Lmfao, it's scary how stupid some of these people are. Btw, the same genius who posted that gem also posted that if Staal and Clowe came back, they'll have 100 points next year if they keep the same roster. That's the typical Ranger fan right there: dumb, delusional, and in denial.

Edited by MadDog2020

This is from the HF Rangers board: "With all this doom and gloom, thank your lucky stars you arent Devils fans. That organization is a mess." Lmfao, it's scary how stupid some of these people are. Btw, the same genius who posted that gem also posted that if Staal and Clowe came back, they'll have 100 points next year if they keep the same roster. That's the typical Ranger fan right there: dumb, delusional, and in denial.

It's all part of this provincial attitude that Ranger fans have, which feeds into this bizarre sense of entitlement and that they exist at the center of the universe.

From all objective measures the Rangers are one of the least successful franchises across all North American professional sports. Nevertheless, Ranger fans have an arrogance that demands constant attention and ass kissing.

I think a perfect example of this is a Ranger fan that called into one of the shows on the Fan during the Rags-Ottawa series last year that claimed, get this, that the league was conspiring against the Rangers and in favor of Ottawa and the refs were in on it. I realize that all fans will cry conspiracy, but the Ranger fan is so dense that they can't realize if there were conspiracies, they would be the beneficiaries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel

It's all part of this provincial attitude at Ranger fans have, which feeds into this bizarre sense of entitlement and that they exist at the center of the universe.

From all objective measures the Rangers are one of the least successful franchises across all North American professional sports. Nevertheless, Ranger fans have an arrogance that demands constant attention and ass kissing.

I think a perfect example of this is a Ranger fan that called into one of the shows on the Fan during the Rags-Ottawa series last year that claimed, get this, that the league was conspiring against the Rangers and in favor of Ottawa and the refs were in on it. I realize that all fans will cry conspiracy, but the Ranger fan is so dense that they can't realize if there were conspiracies, they would be the beneficiaries.

Boomer is another one- he claims the league has a 'screw the Rangers button'. Right. I'm sure there was a huge 'screw the Rangers button' Bettman was pressing over and over as the Rags had DOUBLE the number of power plays that the Caps had in the first round. Yep, they were banging on that 'Screw the Rangers button' the other night when the Rags had no penalties called against them AGAIN in a home game. Lmfao, what a bunch of whiny dopes.

It's all part of this provincial attitude at Ranger fans have, which feeds into this bizarre sense of entitlement and that they exist at the center of the universe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD Boomer is another one- he claims the league has a 'screw the Rangers button'. Right. I'm sure there was a huge 'screw the Rangers button' Bettman was pressing over and over as the Rags had DOUBLE the number of power plays that the Caps had in the first round. Yep, they were banging on that 'Screw the Rangers button' the other night when the Rags had no penalties called against them AGAIN in a home game. Lmfao, what a bunch of whiny dopes.

But even if the calls were one sided against, a league that wants ratings would have a screw the team playing against the Rangers button if one existed.

Maybe the equivalent is a Yankee fan that displays a "We Believe" sign at a home game.

"screw the rangers button?".. why is it so hard to just accept the fact that they just arent a successful organization.. theyre just not well... very good.. aka they suck goddamn it.. someone ask him if hes ever been to a devils game, if not tell him to attend one if hes still confused 17,000 people there will help to tell him that they suck.. and all at the same time that is.

Funny thing is that the Rangers have been pretty good in the one place where Sather has the least control, the draft.

Edit, Just to be clear, Sather ceded control of the draft relatively recently, so Hugh Jessiman doesn't come under what I was saying.

Edited by Daniel

Wow that sucks, i always worry about getting bogus tickets traveling to the arena with ten plus people and not getting in the door. although i always use stub hub or one of those ticket sites and they claim them to be guaranteed no problem

I would be beyond pissed too if I got bogus tickets, but this is why I never buy them on eBay or Craigslist.

Everyone in that story except the teen are idiots.

Yeah, or anything where you're using a credit card to make the purchase.

HA, hope the teen was a Devils fan and sues these guys up the ass to pay for his college tuition (it'll be twice as sweet); hope he's okay.

Edited by DJ Eco

I would be beyond pissed too if I got bogus tickets, but this is why I never buy them on eBay or Craigslist.

Everyone in that story except the teen are idiots.

eBay I've never had a problem with personally...Stubhub is a part of eBay and I both are very legitimate businesses with customer service reps willing to help you out and get your money back in a heart beat in the rare case that you get screwed. As long as you look at the seller rating there should be no problem on eBay.

Craigslist for exactly this reason makes me uncomfortable.

Edited by TheMazz

They won 9 playoffs round since winning the cup.

We've won 5 rounds since winning the cup.

Just don't forget the 9 year difference :)

Wow... compare both teams this way from 1994 playoffs on. (as in, starting with the 95 playoffs...)

Series wins: NJ - 21, NYR 9. Damn.

They won 9 playoffs round since winning the cup.

We've won 5 rounds since winning the cup.

Just don't forget the 9 year difference :)

wow if we didnt win 3 rounds last year we wouldve only won 2 rounds since the 03 cup? thats like 7 seasons with only 2 rounds won