GDT NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ tampa bay lightning 7pm

Devilish34

It's more clear that none of you have ever played a game of hockey outside of beer leagues... Tampa has a better game plan, we are our own worst enemy. Marty's no Luogo, but he's the last guy I'm worried about. How about Gomer or Elias over skating pucks and not getting back? What about mishandled break outs? This looks like fvcking pee wee - and those are the goals that go in when you play the way we have.

Sorry, it's the truth. :noclue:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Gomez out. He isn't worth near 4.5millions.He's a number 2 center.Thats it.Since 2000-2001,We never had 2lines that Scored reguraly.I mean in 2001 back then we had..Elias-Arnott-Sykora.Brylin-Gomez-Mogilny.Brylin had like 52points..Elias 96points..

So....I'll laugh at the team who'll spend 30millions/5years for Gomez.Seriously.

Well I don't think Marty could do anything about the defense letting St. Louis all alone in front of the net. I'm still iffy on the second goal, the first goal was bad to me, but right now this team's just a losing team. One winning player and a losing team.

we need to double shift zach. I know that may sound ridiculous
Edited by Hasan4978