New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to break it to you guys, this is getting ridiculous, he obviously wants to be in LA, so let him go, there is much more talent that we can pick up with the money he is asking, for instance we can lock up Parise, Bobby Ryan is still out there along with Peter Mueller and even bring Bergy back. These guys are younger and can lead the team. In all honestly I think we should dump kovy and get others.

im sorry to break it to you guys, this is getting ridiculous, he obviously wants to be in LA, so let him go, there is much more talent that we can pick up with the money he is asking, for instance we can lock up Parise, Bobby Ryan is still out there along with Peter Mueller and even bring Bergy back. These guys are younger and can lead the team. In all honestly I think we should dump kovy and get others.

...thank goodness you finally chose to enlighten us. We should totally go poach some inexperienced RFA players, and potentially lose tons of draft picks in the process. LA has been out of the picture for a while, they've already signed other players who tak up kovy's space

Is this the best thread in the history of NJDevs?

NLD

im sorry to break it to you guys,...

worthy.gifrofl.gif

This thread is bigger than many forums out there. 250K views. Absurd.

HFBoards Devils section is approaching its 22nd thread that is Kovalchuk related.

18132 posts, 527705 views

What's funny is the same thing has happened over there. All Kovalchuk threads have degenerated into threads about nothing (ninjas?)

HFBoards Devils section is approaching its 22nd thread that is Kovalchuk related.

18132 posts, 527705 views

What's funny is the same thing has happened over there. All Kovalchuk threads have degenerated into threads about nothing (ninjas?)

The problem is, you could be banned at any time over there for such off topic shenanigans.

Not really, but I have heard people getting banned for going onto other teams' sections and trying to have friendly conversation / debate. So they get pretty crazy about that.

Yeah, I've heard far too many horror stories about people getting warned and/or banned even though they were minding their own business and just trying to contribute to the discussion... which is why I refuse to get an account at HFBoards, no matter how many people I know from other boards hang out there.

Seriously, I absolutely love coming into this thread to check for updates and having to scroll through 5 pages of nonsense to read 2 posts of useful information. :rolleyes:

I get what you're saying, but at the same time, what are we supposed to do when there are no updates for days on end? Are we supposed to just sit on our hands and post nothing?

"dchesnokov

So, Brian Burke testified against Kovalchuk? Interesting. Who testified in favor?

9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

Read this out on the internet. Thought you guys might be interested if you don't already know about it.

noclue:

Edited by IceThief