GDT: Moose VS Buffalo (Devils VS Sabres) 3/7/13

Devil Fan

Btw, does anyone know why Miller was yapping at Henrique after the shootout in Buffalo?

Elias has too much class to do this, but I would have jawed at him after winning last night

I think it had something to do with henrique shoving I think Ennis after the OT ended the last game. I was hoping henrique was going to go second and score to rub it in, but I really can't complain.

Notes on the game:

.kovy had a decent game, not great but liked that I saw him hustling more and showing some heart/fire

.liked what Harrold brought, had some bad moments but overall liked his offensive mentality.

.thought the devils controlled the game after buffalos first goal. Liked the effort

.keep bernier and carter together

.sal still blows

.nice seeing moose play well

.poni is not a first line player, we need a winger for kovy and Zajac badly.

.kovy had a decent game, not great but liked that I saw him hustling more and showing some heart/fire

For a player like Kovy just trying is not good enough. I am surprised we have not seen a “Did Kovalchuk Score Last Game?” webpage yet.

He needs to wow us again

For a player like Kovy just trying is not good enough. I am surprised we have not seen a “Did Kovalchuk Score Last Game?” webpage yet.

He needs to wow us again

Checking and forechecking really isn't his game, but he was doing both of those last night. If the guys plays every game with his heart on his sleeve like last night then I can't really complain.

Btw, does anyone know why Miller was yapping at Henrique after the shootout in Buffalo?

Elias has too much class to do this, but I would have jawed at him after winning last night

the humiliation Elias gave miller when he undressed him on that shootout pretty much did the job

late to the party, and due to my current work and living situations i've only been able to follow the Devils via twitter/gamecenter without watching games (not that i wanted to watch games since they've been losing).

well i'm glad i watched the game. the final score, getting to shootout, and down 2-0 in the 3rd don't show the effort the Devils gave in the game. they deserved the win, and the majority of the team played like a playoff caliber team.

only downsides i could see were Salvador (again), some really bad decisions. the rest of the team for the most of the 60 minutes had good decisions, good plays. only thing i could remark on, would be the rookies need to be more offensive and perhaps shoot more. they're hesitating and passing more than they should be shooting.

overall, glad the winning streak can begin, although i always hate when we face the Canes. here's hoping to a strong week of hockey, since it's my birthday!

He needs to wow us again

He created the Henrique and Elias back to back chances all by himself.   Just from skating left to right above the circle.

Doesn't have many opportunities to skate left to right, though.