84 replies to this topic

#81 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Alex Smith and the Jets actually seem to make a lot of sense. I could see that happening.

Good luck with that :rofl:

Jones would be on the injury list and questionable simply from signing his contract :P

I can see Jennings in Miami though.....

. I'd take Jennings in a heartbeat. But I want The Newsman. Give me Mike Wallace. I'd love to see a Tannehill to Wallace connection for the next 10 years.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#82 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,838 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'd take Jennings in a heartbeat. But I want The Newsman. Give me Mike Wallace. I'd love to see a Tannehill to Wallace connection for the next 10 years.

Jennings is pretty much gone from GB, he knows your coach and he'd be an excellent mentor for your young guys and the perfect guy to stretch the field with

I'd be worried about taking a guy the Steelers purge...look how Plaxico worked out....a few great years then he literally shot himself in the foot....errr...leg.....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#83 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,720 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Or Santonio Holmes lol. There must be a reason the Steelers paid Brown and not Wallace.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#84 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,896 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

RBs that have been nicked up with injuries can break out under the right circumstances. Think Cedric Benson and Marshawn Lynch.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#85 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Jennings is pretty much gone from GB, he knows your coach and he'd be an excellent mentor for your young guys and the perfect guy to stretch the field with

I'd be worried about taking a guy the Steelers purge...look how Plaxico worked out....a few great years then he literally shot himself in the foot....errr...leg.....

. Trust me Crash- I'd sign for Jennings right now. He'd be a great fit- knows Philbin and Sherman, knows the offense, and would be a great target for our young QB. Good point on guys the Steelers let go, they seem to usually make the right decision on who to keep. But I'd be happy with Jennings or Wallace, I won't complain at all if we land either. I used to be high on Bowe, but he drops too many passes and I don't get the idea he has the best attitude.

Edited by MadDog2020, 23 November 2012 - 03:51 PM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users