NFL Week ONE!!

CRASHER

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even a half assed McGahee is still twice a finished Jamal Lewis though

Enough said.

Although we won't have him tonight Mike Anderson could lead the league in rushing once Ogden gets healthy. I am hoping Willis has a great start so we can at least put the play-action into our offense.

Enough said.

Although we won't have him tonight Mike Anderson could lead the league in rushing once Ogden gets healthy. I am hoping Willis has a great start so we can at least put the play-action into our offense.

You guys could use a quarterback

NO WAY.CRASHER, STOP BEING A CLOWN HATER, AND FACE THE FACTS.

With Brady Quinn as the QB, BROWNS CAN WIN ANY GAMES!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, WIN 55-0 VS THE COWBOYS! :dance::koolaid:

They can get to the next three super bowls, but there better be a 1-15 this year for them

and those browns look even worse then the Chiefs and Raiders!! :P

plus I hate Notre Dame anyway and their overrated quarterbacks ****

(****post-Montana!)

Also WFAN is saying they expect Chad to not play Sunday

Eli could be out a month, as well as Jacobs and Osi Umenyiora could be out more then a game too.... ugly start (don't get me wrong I want them losing.. but now ya got an excuse for it :P)

yes I know :P

More injuries... Lito sheppard out one game

S Mike brown out for the year

DT Jason Fergason out for the year (bicep tear)

OT Orlando Pace out for the year too with the shoulder... BAD time to have Steven Jackson he STUNK once Pace went down!

yes I know :P

More injuries... Lito sheppard out one game

S Mike brown out for the year

DT Jason Fergason out for the year (bicep tear)

OT Orlando Pace out for the year too with the shoulder... BAD time to have Steven Jackson he STUNK once Pace went down!

Pace down again?!?!?!

Wow, another bad year for the Rams(I see 8-8 .)

Poor Mike Brown....He played only 20games of the last 3years...

GO NINERS BEEETCHES~!!!!!!

2007-2008 Super Bowl Champions :dance:

I want what ever you're smokin

NO WAY.CRASHER, STOP BEING A CLOWN HATER, AND FACE THE FACTS.

With Brady Quinn as the QB, BROWNS CAN WIN ANY GAMES!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, WIN 55-0 VS THE COWBOYS! :dance::koolaid:

Quinn = Over rated

Update: :saddevil: :saddevil: :saddevil:

Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer

September 10, 2007

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett sustained a "catastrophic" and life-threatening spinal-cord injury and his chances of regaining a full range of body motion are very small, an orthopedic surgeon said Monday.

"A best-case scenario is full recovery, but not likely," Dr. Andrew Cappuccino said, one day after performing a four-hour operation on the player. "I believe there will be some permanent neurological paralysis. ... A full neurological recovery was bleak, dismal."

Cappuccino noted the 25-year-old reserve tight end did have touch sensation throughout his body and also showed signs of movement. But he cautioned that Everett's injury remained life-threatening, saying the player is still susceptible to blood clots, infection and breathing failure.

Everett is currently under forced sedation and breathing through a respirator as doctors wait for the swelling to lessen. Cappuccino said it will take up to three days to determine the severity of the injury and the recovery process.

During the operation, Cappuccino repaired a break between the third and fourth vertebrae and also alleviated the pressure on the spinal cord. Doctors made a bone graft and inserted a plate and four screws.

Cappuccino said Everett was alert and is aware of the extent of his injuries.

"I was honest with him, and he told me, 'Do everything you can to help me,"' said Cappuccino, who works for the Bills as a consultant, specializing in spinal surgery.

Cappuccino received permission to operate from Everett's mother, Patricia Dugas, who spoke by phone from her home in Houston.

Hot damn what an insane Monday Night Football Game tonight!!!!

Well the first one... loved the Ocho Cinco Jacket Dance!!!!

and how much does it suck to be a Todd Heap owner tonight???

One TD called back and another one off his HANDS!!!! :giggle:

Update: :saddevil: :saddevil: :saddevil:

Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury

By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer

September 10, 2007

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills' Kevin Everett sustained a "catastrophic" and life-threatening spinal-cord injury and his chances of regaining a full range of body motion are very small, an orthopedic surgeon said Monday.

"A best-case scenario is full recovery, but not likely," Dr. Andrew Cappuccino said, one day after performing a four-hour operation on the player. "I believe there will be some permanent neurological paralysis. ... A full neurological recovery was bleak, dismal."

Cappuccino noted the 25-year-old reserve tight end did have touch sensation throughout his body and also showed signs of movement. But he cautioned that Everett's injury remained life-threatening, saying the player is still susceptible to blood clots, infection and breathing failure.

Everett is currently under forced sedation and breathing through a respirator as doctors wait for the swelling to lessen. Cappuccino said it will take up to three days to determine the severity of the injury and the recovery process.

During the operation, Cappuccino repaired a break between the third and fourth vertebrae and also alleviated the pressure on the spinal cord. Doctors made a bone graft and inserted a plate and four screws.

Cappuccino said Everett was alert and is aware of the extent of his injuries.

"I was honest with him, and he told me, 'Do everything you can to help me,"' said Cappuccino, who works for the Bills as a consultant, specializing in spinal surgery.

Cappuccino received permission to operate from Everett's mother, Patricia Dugas, who spoke by phone from her home in Houston.

Thoughts and prayers to Kevin Everett and his family. :pray:

Hot damn what an insane Monday Night Football Game tonight!!!!

Well the first one... loved the Ocho Cinco Jacket Dance!!!!

and how much does it suck to be a Todd Heap owner tonight???

One TD called back and another one off his HANDS!!!! :giggle:

I'm a Todd Heap owner. :argh: And may I say that that offensive PI call was possibly the worst call of the season so far. fvcking awful. I'm sure Manta will agree with me.