YOU'RE NEXT....

Matteau#32

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd to 6th, dummy. They never had the top seed.

rum, you keep thinking Lundqvist is done. It will be that much sweeter when he knocks your clowns out.

Matteau, I love how you have to troll around here with a handle that last held any significance TWELVE years ago. Our team has lifted the cup three times since then, not to mention reaching the postseason 9 more times than your beloved Blueskirts.

Enjoy the next couple of games. Hope to see you posting here again on the other side, regardless of outcome.

Matt...

this series is simple Math..

Broduer > Lund

actually

Broduer >>>>>>Lund

Devs win...

Lund hit the rook wall.. he was terible last night...

and will be lucky to get a win or 2...

Rags are about to get BITCH SLAPPED.. DEAL WITH IT!!!

WHOA WTF........ Did you even watch the game? Lundqvist played good and only gave up one bad goal, which was the 3rd one. If you think any different, you're just plain ignorant. Lundqvist made lots of great saves. Lundvist WAS NOT the problem last night. Fedor Tyutin was however. Did you not see that terrible PP last night where they gave up the 4th goal and Straka got undressed? Also, NO ONE was even shooting the puck last night. I'm tired of seeing Nylander go into the zone, then pull up, and circle and skate backwards and look for open players.

The rest of the team forgot to show up. I call it the Weekes factor. (When the team in front of you doesn't support you and plays like Sh*t)

Lundqvist made more than enough saves to keep them in the game the 1st two periods. They were only down 2-1 heading into the 3rd. That tells me Lundqvist gave them a chance to tie it or win. Anybody that thinks any different has rose colored Devils glasses on and is just a Rangers hater and looks for anything to put them down or one of their players.

Lundqvist has a bad game (Decent in IMO.) and you're saying he's hit the rookie wall? WTF......... Yeah, the next time Brodeur has a bad or suspect game, i'll be sure to tell you how he's hitting the. "Age wall"

Like Brodeur never had a bad game in his rookie year. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have no problem with Devils fans. As far as your "Bitch Slapped comment", it's people like you that makes me hate the Devils and hopes the Rangers kick their ass to shut them up.

And you talk like it's guaranteed that the Devils will "Bitch Slap" them.

I got a better idea instead of "Assuming" things. How about waiting till the series is over and letting them play the games first?

And if the Devils do happen to win, I will be one of the first ones here to congratulate them. If the Rangers win, will you be here? Better yet, you probably would'nt take the loss like a man and congratulate me and Derek. I expect the classy Devils fans to though.

BTW, I wont be responding to your post if you take this post the "Wrong way". I'm not here to get into a flame war. And I wont be here until the Playoffs are over.

Have a nice day and good luck!!!! :):):)

It's just some smack talk before a great series 94', don't get too upset over it..

I'm not upset. I guess it was just an knee-jerk reaction. I don't consider that smack talk anyway. But when I see something like "Lunqvist hit the rookie wall." I just didn't understand that. Whatever.

I have no problem with anybody here and Redrum. I'd like to keep it that way. Enjoy the series!!!

I'm not sure Lundqvist hit a rookie wall (he is not, per se, a rookie, any more than Rafalski was really a rookie when he joined the Devils). But there was always some concern among Ranger fans I knew that he had never played a full season in NA, including a playoff run, and the season in Europe is shorter. They were, quite frankly, worried he was going to get tired, especially if he played in the Olympics. He did seem to tire a bit, they played Weekes a few times in there, Henrik seemed to rebound from the fatigue and then he got hurt. So I doubt anyone will know exactly how it all would have played out if he hadn't gotten hurt. I don't think that's a knock on Lundqvist. He played his entire career before this in a league that has a shorter season. I think he did amazingly well NOT to completely run out of gas and hit a wall. I think the guy who did hit a wall of sorts was Prucha, or maybe he never fully recovered from the knee injury...but his scoring pace slowed down quite a bit at the end. Or is he just generally banged up???