Commercials played during Devils games

roomtemp

I make this topic because I want to know is the Devils fan base crippled with Dupuytren's contracture? Because I've never heard it before that commercial and they play it all so they must have some sort of market research saying that we tend to get it

It's a common ailment from leaving the gate open too often...

• Like 4

I know that whenever I'm at a game I get fvcking sick of hearing about Jersey Boys.

big girls...don't cryyyyy...blech - i almost hate getting PP's because of this.

also "gentlemen, you have a choice, mama mia, or jersey boys"

Somebody left the gate open. Anyone? It is so annoying to watch that commercial 10-15 times in a span of 3 hours. Thank god now it looks like it is mostly gone.

this is by far the worst commercial regardless of how many times that they air it (ad nauseum) and it still is going.

Any and every geico commercial has driven me nuts for the last handful of years. in fact ill never use their insurance just because of the commercials

For the most part I agree with you, but for some odd reason, the new one they have with the guy singing his personal ad through karaoke makes me laugh everytime. I'm not quite sure why.

People watch commercials? :whistling:

Any and every geico commercial has driven me nuts for the last handful of years. in fact ill never use their insurance just because of the commercials

Agreed 99%, excepting for the celebrity spokesperson ads they did with Michael Winslow, Peter Frampton and Don Lafontaine(there were other celebrities, but those were the ones I liked best), those were good. Add Progressive in there too. Hell, pretty much all insurance ads suck except for MetLife, you gotta love Snoopy

The karaoke one is funny. I also like this one with the guy that has another head growing out of back... which is a little creepy and it was really annoying at first, but the song kinda grows on you after the 20th time...

"Hey baby I want that car..."

http://youtu.be/PMxSZQZuBYc

Edited by dmon2010

The karaoke one is funny. I also like this one with the guy that has another head growing out of back... which is a little creepy and it was really annoying at first, but the song kinda grows on you after the 20th time...

My brother loves that one, but it weirds me out too much. It looks too much like a pecker growing out of his back for my liking lol.

I think that dude was Braxton from the jamie foxx show

Edited by grcenter47