GDT: Devils @ Kings 10:30PM

PWW

Haha was going for the salute then he thought of old bald-patch upstairs and thought better.

Nice win.

Makes up for last week when we were stymied by Scrivner (He's the real deal in my opinion. Hope he gets some chances even when Quick gets back)

Also, best game of the year by Ryder so far? He was hitting and battling for loose pucks. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Edited by devils102

What a Jeckyll and Hyde game. For 40 minutes that was some of the worst hockey I've ever seen in the NHL. I was legitimately embarrassed to be a Devils fan for that stretch. But then we suddenly woke up and I have to say our 3rd and OT were at least respectable. 

I don't know why, but this team simply cannot get up and play for Schneider. Regardless, we always watch as other teams steal games that we should have won. Finally, we have a win that by all rights was the other team's. It was laughable. It was ugly. But it's a win, and I'll take it.

Edited by Amberite

No salute? LGD!!!!!

the glove was off, I think he thought about it.

Wow, what an exciting end to that game. Much of that game was ugly, but I can't remember the last time I was so nervous watching a Devils game.

And to see Jagr all fired up like that, and then get the game winner seconds after leaving the box was something else. He's the main reason I don't miss Kovalchuk much anymore. Damn, what an awesome goal.

We are so getting destroyed on Saturday Night.  It's not even funny.  But the fact that we won the first 2 in this Cali road trip is satisfactory enough.  lol

Sharks are one of the most streakiest teams in the league for the last 10 years, they are either really good or pitiful some stretches. You overestimate them, they always start hot then they come back down to Earth.

Edited by Zubie#8

Sharks are one of the most streakiest teams in the league for the last 10 years, they are either really good or pitiful some stretches. You overestimate them, they always start hot then they come back down to Earth.

Well here's how I see it.

The Ducks have a great offense, but not a great defense and goaltending.

The Kings have a great defense and goaltending, but not a great offense.

The Sharks have a great defense, great offense, and great goaltending.

But you're right.  They are streaky and they did lose to the Sabres this year.  Well they kind of did.  So who knows?

That's a huge win.   Good 3rd considering the putridness of the first 40 minutes.    if Schneider keeps playing like he's playing there's no way they can keep losing the majority of his games, and Marty being solid is keeping him fresh.   Maybe this actually will work out

Edited by maxpower

Well here's how I see it.

The Ducks have a great offense, but not a great defense and goaltending.

The Kings have a great defense and goaltending, but not a great offense.

The Sharks have a great defense, great offense, and great goaltending.

But you're right.  They are streaky and they did lose to the Sabres this year.  Well they kind of did.  So who knows?

They just never ever impressed me, always off to hot starts and then nothing. We'll see.