Bored with no sport---Yearning for the NFL to start

MantaRay

Damn it Crasher! Take the bait!!!!

Why? Firstly I hate player lists, they're stupid....second I didn't watch the damn thing.....and 3rd of all any list that thinks him in the top 10 (at his PRESENT age) is just foolish anyway....Aaron Rodgers just single handedly manned his team to a Super Bowl and he's not even in the top 10....go play Madden if you need a football fix :P

Why? Firstly I hate player lists, they're stupid....second I didn't watch the damn thing.....and 3rd of all any list that thinks him in the top 10 (at his PRESENT age) is just foolish anyway....Aaron Rodgers just single handedly manned his team to a Super Bowl and he's not even in the top 10....go play Madden if you need a football fix :P

Age and determination to win are two different things, which is why Ray-Ray is an All-Pro every year.

Dizzy with jealousy, perhaps?

No some of us actually love our sports enough to go out and play, and a doubleheader in goalie pads in a place that didn't feel like putting on the A/C will knock ANYONE out, thanks!

No some of us actually love our sports enough to go out and play, and a doubleheader in goalie pads in a place that didn't feel like putting on the A/C will knock ANYONE out, thanks!

It's a good thing you played goalie, otherwise you may have had to sweat.

It's a good thing you played goalie, otherwise you may have had to sweat.

Come out of your Manta-palace and try saying that with a stick in front of you.... you'll NEED it

He's not even in the Top 5 for LAST YEAR....forget all time.... the U has blinded y'all....maybe a top 5 MLB, but certainly not a top 5 linebacker even

** this is said with the caveat that is simply impossible to take a great player from 20-30 years ago (or later when a "big man" was 280, and now a 280 pound O-Lineman plays in Canada)....the size, speed and superior training method of the modern athlete gives them a serious ridiculous advantage over a player who was likely as good if not better 20+ years ago that you will never be able to account for fairly!