GDT - Edmonton @ New Jersey, 7:00pm

Z-Man

Did we hit 3 posts? Good god that means we've hit 6 posts in the past 2 games? The Devils should be playing 3 bar.

I think they hit 4 in the Colorado game, so 7 in two games. I always say that if the objective of the game was to hit the posts and crossbar, we'd lead the league in scoring.

I think they hit 4 in the Colorado game, so 7 in two games. I always say that if the objective of the game was to hit the posts and crossbar, we'd lead the league in scoring.

All the posts against Colorado were shots on the inside part of the post too.  UGH!  I really think they should keep track of post shots.

I have one gripe. There was one fan in the balcony section who kept doing Baumann's chant. He did it like 4 times throughout the game. Baumann's chant should be done once per game imo.

was it in 120?? There's a season ticket holder who is an absolute TROLL who would rather be a comedian or do every single generic chant instead being an intelligent hockey fan. He does the Baumann Chant 4-6 times a game. Section 120 is a zoo, idk why I still have season tickets there. He's also the guy who screams Crosby Watches after that god awful chant. Edited by Zubie#8

Yeah the Phailures scouts are definitely there to scout Edmonton. I heard they wanted a look at Edmonton's goalie tonight. :P

:giggle:

Yea though, obviously EDM-PHI discussions. The reason the Flyers came to us is because EDM doesn't exactly make their way over here every week.

was it in 120?? There's a season ticket holder who is an absolute TROLL who would rather be a comedian or do every single generic chant instead being an intelligent hockey fan. He does the Baumann Chant 4-6 times a game. Section 120 is a zoo, idk why I still have season tickets there. He's also the guy who screams Crosby Watches after that god awful chant.

Nah.  It was in 103 I think.