Fantasy Baseball Season Thread

NJDevs4978

Oy, my team's off to a REAL great start, 3-31 combined offensively and Foulke gives it up to JETER who happens to be on red's team :argh:

My starting pitching better be lights out this week :P

EDIT: So much for that, Smoltz down 5-0 to the Marlins after he'd been DOMINANT in the Spring and Schmidt down 2-0 to the punchless Dodgers :rolleyes: Oh well if I'm gonna lose might as well lose big, get a lot of the sucky play out in one week, I still think there's a lot of good baseball in my team.

Edited by Hasan4978

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Grreeaaat....look at the player news for my utility guy:

Apr 5 The Associated Press reports Cincinnati Reds 2B Ryan Freel was arrested and charged Monday, April 4, with drunken driving, careless driving and having an open container in a motor vehicle. He was released on $500 bond in Newport, Ky., just across the Ohio River, which separates Cincinnati and Kentucky. The Reds won their season opener in dramatic fashion earlier in the day.

:rolleyes:

Edited by RoughDraft

I didn't even watch tonight, guess I didn't miss much <_< Mr. Glavine got smoked yet again, but actually Randa only got two ribbies against him. Seems Mr. Randa had a GRAND SLAM off the immortal Mike DeJean who was just handed a huge contract and a guaranteed spot in the pen based on all of a dozen or so appearances last year :rolleyes:

Poor Clown, he benched him :P   Sucks when that happens lol, usually it happens to me far more when I play matchups instead of just going with the best players.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And then Wilkerson gets another 4 hits on my bench yesterday!!!!! :rant:

And I refuse to put him into my lineup for the games this weekend, otherwise he will go 0-9 and Overbay will hit 3 HR's...Im $crewed! :D

Edited by LOTCB

Guess it doesn't matter what I do with my lineup this week, my team's just having a BAD week. Manny, Texiera and Huff COMBINED have fewer hits than Wilkerson :lol: And Smoltz and Mulder both got bombed in their first start although of course Smoltz will pitch like a two-hitter against the Mets Sunday and when I'm so far behind red it won't matter anyway :P

EDIT: Oh and Foulke sucks this week too...my three closers can't outsave red's ONE to this point :doh1:

Edited by Hasan4978

Ugh, my pitchers are killing me today...Westbrook goes and throws a gem in his first start, then doesn't even last more than two innings in his next! Doesn't help that Wells had another poor start. I still have faith in him though, hopefully it's just a slow start and he'll pick it up. At least my Orioles (Lopez and Tejada) did pretty well today against the Yanks.