The Yankees Thread

TrentonDevils

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all Sox have 6 not much better but at least tryo know your history... and 5 games back is nothing... every August the Yanks usually choike but it doesnt matter cause they are always ahead... so they WILL choke and not make playoff and im pretty confident on that statemant

Well when I posted that YESTERDAY they were 5 games back you effing retard......

And when have the Yankees choked in August? have you ever watched baseball?

Once again I will offer you this

warm_cup_STFU.jpg

Yankees in August:

2006: 18-12

2005: 19-10

2004: 16-12

2003: 17-12

2002: 17-11

TOTAL: 87-57 a 0.604 winning pct.

Boy, the Yankees really choke in August. :rolleyes:

those are correct but they do well the 1st half and choke near the end... idiot

Well when I posted that YESTERDAY they were 5 games back you effing retard......

And when have the Yankees choked in August? have you ever watched baseball?

Once again I will offer you this

warm_cup_STFU.jpg

i know you posted that yesterday i wasnt saying you were worng i was saying that thats nothing... and they wont overtake the sox... because David OrPapi will eat them...

i know you posted that yesterday i wasnt saying you were worng i was saying that thats nothing... and they wont overtake the sox... because David OrPapi will eat them...

you said, first of all sox have 6...

They had 5 when I posted it

Ortiz' numbers this year : AVG .319 | HR 19 | RBI 68 | OBP .431 | SLG .560

He is a beast, but hes having a bad year by his standards in the power department..

The Sox are good, and Im not expecting the Yankees to win the division..

But theres this thing in baseball called a 'wildcard', FYI....

On a side note, you are a complete fool.

vader.jpg

you said, first of all sox have 6...

They had 5 when I posted it

Ortiz' numbers this year : AVG .319 | HR 19 | RBI 68 | OBP .431 | SLG .560

He is a beast, but hes having a bad year by his standards in the power department..

The Sox are good, and Im not expecting the Yankees to win the division..

But theres this thing in baseball called a 'wildcard', FYI....

On a side note, you are a complete fool.

vader.jpg

6 world series... you had 2 posted you idiot pick a thread to fight in... you sh!t whore

oh no not the wild card i've never heard of that... oh wait yes i have... they cant get that either... their behind in that race too even if its just a little

i wasnt comenting on Papi's stats i was sayin he will literally eat them... like in his stomach...

Edited by Cal914

AND to show you how wrong you are AGAIN

the yanks are 20-8 since the break

Before that they were 43-43

You fool.

AND to show you how wrong you are AGAIN

the yanks are 20-8 since the break

Before that they were 43-43

You fool.

i siag the first half of AUGUST... pay a little attention or at least pretend to

i could own you in any sports trivia... so stfu

Well, thats not really difficult to do since were on the INTERNET you effing idiot...

But youre right you got off to a great start by saying the Yankees choke in August :rofl::rofl:

Yankees in August:

Youre a regular schwab.

Well, thats not really difficult to do since were on the INTERNET you effing idiot...

But youre right you got off to a great start by saying the Yankees choke in August :rofl::rofl:

Yankees in August:

Youre a regular schwab.

at the end of august... hm.. im 10 years younger than you and im owning you... you're not winning your just repeating yourself and im not gonna repeat what i said before... and i can feel that you soon will be suspended for being so ignorant... and retarded

at the end of august... hm.. im 10 years younger than you and im owning you... you're not winning your just repeating yourself and im not gonna repeat what i said before... and i can feel that you soon will be suspended for being so ignorant... and retarded

Yeah that seems about right that youre 14. Go jerk off to the mens underwear flyer you little bitch.

Back on topic, big series against Cleveland coming up. Here are the pitching matchups:

Friday: RHP Phil Hughes (1-1, 5.87) vs. RHP Fausto Carmona (13-6, 3.17), 7:05

Saturday: RHP Mike Mussina (7-7, 4.66) vs. RHP Paul Byrd (10-4, 4.13), 7:10

Sunday: LHP Andy Pettitte (8-7, 4.00) vs. RHP Jake Westbrook (3-6, 5.00), 1:05

I am confident they will win with Hughes, he just had to work out the kinks his last start. Hopefully Moose and Andy pitch well. The Yankees need to take at least 2 out of 3, but I hope for a sweep.

Back on topic, big series against Cleveland coming up. Here are the pitching matchups:

I am confident they will win with Hughes, he just had to work out the kinks his last start. Hopefully Moose and Andy pitch well. The Yankees need to take at least 2 out of 3, but I hope for a sweep.

It's good you're missing Sabathia.

That carmona kid is nasty though. Watching that Hughes game, he seemed to have his stuff, just some control issues maybe. We need him to be solid. WEstbrook should be a slugfest and paul byrd we should be able to hit as well.. If im not mistakin, isnt it now Minnesota who we are chasing? I know Minn and Cle are real close..also Seattle

You couldn't own toast. First you say "the Yankees always choke in August". Then when I break out the lovely stats that prove that was a load of crap you change it to "the end of August". Then you say the Yankees have "no shot" at the Wild Card. A position they currently sit ONE HALF GAME behind.

August 20 and later...

2006: 7-4

2005: 9-3

2004: 5-6

2003: 7-5

2002: 7-5

TOTAL: 35-23 a.614(!) winning percentage. That's right the Yankees do better in late August than they do in August overall. What's next? The Yankees "always lose on August 14"? Give it a rest.

Just for completeness, Yankee records in September and regular season October:

2005: 20-10

2004: 20-11

2003: 18-9

2002: 19-8

Edited by PeteyNice

You couldn't own toast. First you say "the Yankees always choke in August". Then when I break out the lovely stats that prove that was a load of crap you change it to "the end of August". Then you say the Yankees have "no shot" at the Wild Card. A position they currently sit ONE HALF GAME behind.

August 20 and later...

TOTAL: 35-23 a.614(!) winning percentage. That's right the Yankees do better in late August than they do in August overall. What's next? The Yankees "always lose on August 14"? Give it a rest.

Ain't nothing like the truth.

Maybe he's related to Lupica?

What's that saying about the blind squirrel? :P

How many players have the Mets drafted that are on their roster? Or how about that pitching staff? :doh1:

It's good you're missing Sabathia.

True but it's also good that the Braves don't have a bullpen or the Mets would've gotten swept.

Edited by Derek21

Yeah that seems about right that youre 14. Go jerk off to the mens underwear flyer you little bitch.

you spelt flier wrong you dumb bimbo...

:rofl::rofl:

Your kid is ugly. :rofl::rofl:

your an ass... jerry... its iight... your still the man

August 20 and later...

As a lazy Red Sox fan what is their record Aug. (just to prove my point that they suck at the end of the season). I watched too many season in the last few years with the Sox starting off so great and not so good at teh end that I find it odd that a "red sox" fan can say the Yankees choke at the end of the season.