GDT: OTTAWA AT NEW JERSEY

NJCroMag

Can we say that this team got a problem with or without Zajac ? I mean some ppl here are putting all the the problems on the fact that he is not in the lineup and are waiting for him to come back like if he was going to solve all the problems that this team got.

Is Zajac going to fix one of the sh!ttiest PP I ever saw in my life all by himself ?

How are we supposed to win anything with that PP ?? Its the NHL not the OHL or the AHL. PP is a big part of the game and is one of the biggest factors in a hockey game and we completely suck at it.

Is Zajac a puck moving defense man ?

Is Zajac a right winger ?

I mean before the season started I didn't put the Devils in the top 4 teams in the conference, but at this pace we are probably missing the playoffs again and finishing between 11th and 15th and probably firing another coach just to feel like we did something during the off-season.

If the Devils are a good team, then I'd hate to see the bad teams play.

Except there hasn't been a bad call. Tedenby took an obvious penalty and Sykora got pissed about an obvious penalty.

It's still bad hockey. This is a poorly constructed team playing bad hockey and when bounces, breaks and calls get brought up it becomes an excuse. The players and coaches are even buying into it, too. I wish someone on this team would have the sack to come out and say what we all know and what they truely feel.

It's still bad hockey. This is a poorly constructed team playing bad hockey and when bounces, breaks and calls get brought up it becomes an excuse. The players and coaches are even buying into it, too. I wish someone on this team would have the sack to come out and say what we all know and what they truely feel.

That's fine, and I don't disagree. Just dumb to even try and use the refs as excuses for this sorry-ass performance against a pretty average team playing back-to-back games.

I'm 3 rows behind the Devs bench tonight. Kovalchuk, Parise, and Elias are IRATE with the refs. Kovy just responded to a fan who was heckling him on that last rush at the end of the 2nd and went right to the locker room. He was livid. Things really look bad.

This team is in total disarray right now.